Screwed?

Will you two just kiss and make up?!

Nah!!.....He is playing internet tough guy with no legal basis to support is actions. Because of this he can do nothing but resort to name calling and making vague threats.

Next it will be...I know you are but what am I? [rolleyes]

I have two children at home I do not need to deal with another. I am done with him on this topic.

Nah!!.....He is playing internet tough guy with no legal basis to support is actions. Because of this he can do nothing but resort to name calling and making vague threats.

Next it will be...I know you are but what am I? [rolleyes]

I have two children at home I do not need to deal with another. I am done with him on this topic.

No legal basis? You've made it very clear that you don't know squat about law, which is pathetic given your profession. You specifically stated that a driveway is not private property. That is without question incorrect, as trespassing laws establish.

Then, you try to back up your absolutely false statement by providing court opinions that deal with a right to privacy, which is very different than private property or right of access.

You're just dead wrong. If you were right, you'd take me up on my offer. You won't, because you're the worst kind of cop: One who's dead wrong on the law, but pushes the issue rather than admit he's wrong.

You were done on this topic after your first idiotic statement.

Back
Top Bottom