We'd better fix this, or we're screwed.

Republicans have been dangling gun rights in front of voters for years and doing nothing about it. It's a fund raising mechanism and let's be honest if we win on all fronts on gun control, does the country still need the republican party? What will the party stand for once gun rights are finally won and done? Bible thumping? Corporate a** kissing?
??? State after state is going constitutional carry. Even here in Massachusetts we’re making progress. I’m not sure gun rights have ever been so strong in my lifetime as they are now? Even the idiot dyke at the state house had to tell the chiefs no more with their BS restrictions and the like. I know guys with LTCs in Boston now! Unheard of years ago. As far as what will they stand for? Closed boarder, dems on that? Crime? Who just overturned roe? Oil? Whos fighting CRT? And on and on. The two parties are the same is the most retarded reoccurring narrative repeated on the NES. They couldn’t be further apart.

??? State after state is going constitutional carry. Even here in Massachusetts we’re making progress. I’m not sure gun rights have ever been so strong in my lifetime as they are now? Even the idiot dyke at the state house had to tell the chiefs no more with their BS restrictions and the like. I know guys with LTCs in Boston now! Unheard of years ago. As far as what will they stand for? Closed boarder, dems on that? Crime? Who just overturned roe? Oil? Whos fighting CRT? And on and on. The two parties are the same is the most retarded reoccurring narrative repeated on the NES. They couldn’t be further apart.

To be honest honoring the second amendment operates in the left's favor in Massachusetts because it's a way to keep young minority men out of jail. The doofus left believes that there are some middle aged overweight white men walking around pretending to be tactical operators wearing a MAGA hat, chomping a cigar eager to open fire on a crowd of blue haired lefties. But that never happens, so we're left with the reality that the only people being arrested for gun crimes are young minority men. And that's counter to their DEI and equity concepts.

Cherry-picked polls that support your case. There are plenty that show the opposite. Don't look just for affirmation.... You should look for information... BIG DIFFERENCE. Here is a compiled list of several different polls. You will see, they go both ways. Some show Trump. Some show Biden...

It's VERY common for polling organizations to influence the poll by manipulating the questions they ask. None of them can be trusted on their face. Rather one needs look at a macro level. Consider all the data and then see if you notice a trend.

This site is cool because it compiles that info for you. And the data doesn't look good for Trump..

You can't win with numbers like these:

1686400263177.png

Besides, this assumes Trump is even eligible to run. The charges he now faces for the classified documents case have a very high probability of sticking. The evidence is quite damning, including a tape of Trump admitting he didn't declassify - at least some of the documents (On Iran) - he was found in possession of.

Regardless of what you think about the Justice Dept not prosecuting Hillary, Biden, or even Pence for their crimes, (which disgusts me personally) the odds are very high they get a conviction here.. His goose is cooked. He'll be lucky to stay out of jail - never mind win the R primary and the Presidency.

So I stand by my statement... If Rs want to once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, they can nominate Trump.... and lose - if his name is even eligible to appear on the ballot. The worst-case scenario is one they're setting themselves up for. Republicans nominate Trump, Trump then gets convicted and becomes ineligible, and we find ourselves flapping with no nominee in the middle of Presidential campaign season! Democrats are lining things up for exactly that to happen, and the Rs are ignorantly and happily playing right into their hands.

He did some good things for us. Lots of unfulfilled promises too. But I appreciate his nominees to the SCOTUS more than anything. But, the time has come for Conservatives to move on. Hopefully to a REAL financial Conservative this time... admittedly those seem to no longer exist at this point...

Last edited:
Cherry-picked polls that support your case. There are plenty that show the opposite. Don't look just for affirmation.... You should look for information... BIG DIFFERENCE. Here is a compiled list of several different polls. You will see, they go both ways. Some show Trump. Some show Biden...

It's VERY common for polling organizations to influence the poll by manipulating the questions they ask. None of them can be trusted on their face. Rather one needs look at a macro level. Consider all the data and then see if you notice a trend.

This site is cool because it compiles that info for you. And the data doesn't look good for Trump..

You can't win with numbers like these:

View attachment 761879

Besides, this assumes Trump is even eligible to run. The charges he now faces for the classified documents case have a very high probability of sticking. The evidence is quite damning, including a tape of Trump admitting he didn't declassify - at least some of the documents (On Iran) - he was found in possession of.

Regardless of what you think about the Justice Dept not prosecuting Hillary, Biden, or even Pence for their crimes, (which disgusts me personally) the odds are very high they get a conviction here.. His goose is cooked. He'll be lucky to stay out of jail - never mind win the R primary and the Presidency.

So I stand by my statement... If Rs want to once again snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, they can nominate Trump.... and lose - if his name is even eligible to appear on the ballot. The worst-case scenario is one they're setting themselves up for. Republicans nominate Trump, Trump then gets convicted and becomes ineligible, and we find ourselves flapping with no nominee in the middle of Presidential campaign season! Democrats are lining things up for exactly that to happen, and the Rs are ignorantly and happily playing right into their hands.

He did some good things for us. Lots of unfulfilled promises too. But I appreciate his nominees to the SCOTUS more than anything. But, the time has come for Conservatives to move on. Hopefully to a REAL financial Conservative this time... admittedly those seem to no longer exist at this point...
Even if convicted he’s still eligible so I don’t know what you’re talking about There? If you’d like to point to the constitution and show me where a conviction makes him ineligible I’ll wait and be ready to stand corrected. Second , if he can’t win with his numbers that you’ve shown then how does Biden win with his?👇 they are exactly the same Or worse, Are these numbers you don’t agree with cherry picked too?
06C830E3-B465-4C95-B4B0-A1EF38C8C16A.jpeg
1C75866E-9303-4F2A-B838-902C32D54892.jpegA9D0F63F-5D84-4FD4-84DF-6A2EAB56F76F.jpeg

oh and among the independents bidens numbers are even worse 👇

0F09E5B5-7489-4386-A43F-5B4035EF654C.jpeg
AB15EAD0-BF30-4717-A2EB-6E03BCBEA918.jpeg

Last edited:
I was training some 19-21 YO's this past week. From NC. The first thing on their mind was MA gun laws, and how stupid they are.
Yeah, it seems like every time I find myself talking to someone from a free state, one of the first things that comes up is our crazy MA anti-gun laws and how the Hell we manage to put up with them. 🤔

The growing majority of states with Constitutional Carry (likely to hit 2/3rds of country within 5 years) demonstrates what a mountain of bovine excrement that article is.

First off, I guess I'd have to ask if there are any true, old-fashioned "young Republicans" left to be found anywhere? You know, the kind who would support Nixon, Bush, McCain, Mitt Romney if they were running today? The only "young Republicans" that I know now call themselves Independents and mostly support either President Trump or Governor DeSantis and not too many others.

The old, traditional Republican party is long dead. It is no match these days for filthy corrupt, dishonest, well-funded election-cheating power of the DimocRATS. Even conservative old moi is registered as Independent. So who the Hell are Politico and Harvard talking about? I have no idea. 🤔

All the young ”Republicans” haven’t amassed any assets and are happy to get whatever they can free from “The Government“. It isn’t until they are middle aged or later that they realize that the money for those things are coming out of their pocket.

Bob

Last edited:
I've been saying this forever plus a day. Never underestimate the Republican party's ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. It looks like they're about to do it again by making Trump their nominee. Anyone else with their hat in the ring right now easily beats biden, except Trump. Yet look who the Republicans are on track to nominate. It's like they want to lose.

Agreed. He did a good job as potus, although he could have done so much more if he wasn't throwing temper tantrums all the time. He and his supporters lost us the Senate. And almost the House. He will tell his sheep not to vote if he isn't nominated, and then the left will reign. And goodbye 2nd Amendment.
It's all about him.

Hey - I LIKE foreplay! LOL

Two more: Donald Trump. The guy was El Presidente for FOUR YEARS and did zip to fix either the ATF or the FBI. Hell, you know it's bad when the CIA is the most trusted of the 3 right now.

The reality is that politicians - including orange ones - don't give a squat about you and me.
He tried but the swamp is to entrenched. Read Mike Pompeo's book, he details the swamp mentality and his frustration in attempting to drain/change it. These govt. employees know they're untouchable and they just waited out Trump.

Dementia Joe is fading fast and Kamala is a joke. The Leftists are in a panic, can you see Joe debating Trump in a live debate? Biden would be stammering and stuttering under Trumps verbal assaults, Hunter's laptop, the Biden Crime Family, woke admin policies, Afghanistan, Ukraine. The Left has NO bench and clings to the belief Joe could beat Trump in a general election. No Covid this time, Hunter's laptop is REAL, Bidens bribe from Burisma, high inflation, gas prices, etc. Simple question Trump can ask the American people, are you better off under Joe's admin or were you better off under my Admin.

Lots of out-of-the-closet Trump hate being expressed here today. :oops: Kind of amazing, actually. Folks are apparently falling for this corrupt Deep State assault and propaganda? Not good at all for our 2024 prospects even before accounting for expected massive DimocRAT cheating again. You think Ron DeSantis is going to rise up and save us from all this DimocRAT Deep State craziness? Think again. :(

Agreed. He did a good job as potus, although he could have done so much more if he wasn't throwing temper tantrums all the time. He and his supporters lost us the Senate. And almost the House. He will tell his sheep not to vote if he isn't nominated, and then the left will reign. And goodbye 2nd Amendment.
It's all about him.
Of course it is all about him, Trumps an egomaniac but he's not a politician. He believes in American exceptionalism, capitalism, freedom, a smaller govt, draining the swamp, being energy independent, American manufacturing, etc. Everything the Left hates.

Lots of out-of-the-closet Trump hate being expressed here today. :oops: Kind of amazing, actually. Folks are apparently falling for this corrupt Deep State assault and propaganda? Not good at all for our 2024 prospects even before accounting for expected massive DimocRAT cheating again. You think Ron DeSantis is going to rise up and save us from all this DimocRAT craziness? Think again. :(
I still can't understand why DeSantis threw his hat in the ring? He should have bided his time and waited for 2028 when Trump would be dead or out of the picture. Does he really think he can defeat Trump for the nomination?

I still can't understand why DeSantis threw his hat in the ring? He should have bided his time and waited for 2028 when Trump would be dead or out of the picture. Does he really think he can defeat Trump for the nomination?
He can't because the more the Godforsaken Dims attack President Trump, the more campaign money he hauls in. President Trump owns the nomination, like him or not.

Except Trump is out of the picture, fair or not. The left has unjustly treated him like crap since 2016, but he's done plenty of damage himself. Independents and moderates, along with many conservatives, don't support him anymore.

DeSantis/Scott could be a winner, our 2A rights would win, and we could start rolling back leftist policies that our destroying our country.

Rs seem to glow onto ideas forever, like Obama care and abortion, while they ignore many other things. They need to be the party of ideas. Even for gun control,don't control guns or people who aren't violent or nuts, offer gun safety education in schools, bring back high school rifle teams, and have PSAs on TV about keeping guns safe from kids and criminals, and stuff like that.

Except Trump is out of the picture, fair or not. The left has unjustly treated him like crap since 2016, but he's done plenty of damage himself. Independents and moderates, along with many conservatives, don't support him anymore.

DeSantis/Scott could be a winner, our 2A rights would win, and we could start rolling back leftist policies that our destroying our country.

Rs seem to glow onto ideas forever, like Obama care and abortion, while they ignore many other things. They need to be the party of ideas. Even for gun control,don't control guns or people who aren't violent or nuts, offer gun safety education in schools, bring back high school rifle teams, and have PSAs on TV about keeping guns safe from kids and criminals, and stuff like that.
You really believe Biden can defeat Trump in a Presidential Election again? I have my doubts whether Joe will even make it to election day and be the D's candidate. Newsom is openly campaigning and hoping Joe has a stroke or a serious "Fall" down the stairs. The R's are finally embracing mail in voting/ballot harvesting so the Left just lost a key advantage in a Presidential Election.

To be honest honoring the second amendment operates in the left's favor in Massachusetts because it's a way to keep young minority men out of jail. The doofus left believes that there are some middle aged overweight white men walking around pretending to be tactical operators wearing a MAGA hat, chomping a cigar eager to open fire on a crowd of blue haired lefties. But that never happens, so we're left with the reality that the only people being arrested for gun crimes are young minority men. And that's counter to their DEI and equity concepts.
Why would the right want people who are exercising their Constitutional Rights to be in jail?

Yup, the WSJ has the story also. Soros is a sick man, I can't believe this POS is still alive.
Did you see the "I'm more political" line? :oops: WTF??? o_O You have to wonder how that little shit intends to spend Daddy Soros' money even faster than his international super-criminal father. :mad:

Yeah, it seems like every time I find myself talking to someone from a free state, one of the first things that comes up is our crazy MA anti-gun laws and how the Hell we manage to put up with them. 🤔
Did you tell them "well 65% of my neighbors are probably commies, so that explains most of it pretty well"

Yup, the WSJ has the story also. Soros is a sick man, I can't believe this POS is still alive.
Whole family should be helicoptered

Sadly i think that org is layered. You can probably cut off the head of the hydra and more grow....

Did you tell them "well 65% of my neighbors are probably commies, so that explains most of it pretty well"
They always focus on how "this is where liberty started" so why the hell are we so gosh-darn determined to completely stamp it out? :(

So many of my neighbors (in what is considered a fairly conservative town for MA) are leftist-oriented that it stuns me. A lot of it comes from public union membership within families... teachers and police in particular. Once the ones who benefit from our taxation & social-welfare system outnumber the people paying for the system, it no longer works. 🤔

it was always so odd, who and why would ever thing that a guy who grew up and was a top of NYC elites would EVER be doing anything on that topic.
he did some good things for some policies, but, it would be a big mistake to overestimate of who he really is.

You'd also think the guy that was hounded BEFORE the election and AFTER the election and AFTER he was ousted would have cleaned house pretty quick in the intelligence community. Nope. All the fire he took for doing "stupid stuff." He could have handled firing most of the FBI upper staff and replacing them with people who understood law and order. Look where it got him.

If that doesn't exemplify his need to be at the center of ALL attention and not actually improving America, I don't know what does.

Back
Top Bottom