save the date - "Commonwealth Conversations" - there's 1 near you

Thanks for pointing this out.

If you click on a date circle then click on the View Details box a survey comes up.
It asks "what is the biggest challenge confronting your area?"
There is a drop down box with the usual suggestions (ex. Affordable housing, climate change) but there's also a choice for "Other" and a comment box appears.
Let em know your challenges, like they care.

Someone posted on FB that they went to the one in Franklin a year or two ago and when he mentioned gun laws, he was lectured to that guns are bad, etc. He also reported that questions were very heavily filtered by their aides. Sounds like a waste of time to me unless you can pack the room with like minded people.

Just troll it with demands for the wackiest moonbattery you can think of. They'll eat that crap up.

If you click on a date circle then click on the View Details box a survey comes up.
It asks "what is the biggest challenge confronting your area?"

I like the fact that despite the very low levels of violence involving guns in MA, gun control always seems to rate very high, or at least show up high on the list of issues, for our politicians.

If I was a rational, thinking human, I might get to a point where I figure I have done enough on that issue and can move on to more pressing conce- oh what the hell am I talking about? These pigs are going to continue running the same playbook they've been running since the 60's.

Here's my suggestion: Hi, yes, I'm Rider, Framingham resident. I am concerned that the sheer number of illegals living in our town is so high that it is impacting the number of felons, drug addicsts, and sex offenders that other state ship in as part of the various SMOC initiatives. I feel like if we were do maybe, you know, just deport the criminals here illegally, then we could bring in more criminals who are legal citizens.

Just troll it with demands for the wackiest moonbattery you can think of. They'll eat that crap up.

"I think we should outlaw all guns, collect them all, melt them all down, and toss all the owners in jail for life!" Yeah, they'll eat that shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"I think we should outlaw all guns, collect them all, melt them all down, and toss all the owners in jail for life!" Yeah, they'll eat that shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Lol, makes me think of Arlo Guthrie's lyrics;

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I Wanna kill. Kill.
I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies.
I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL." And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and
He started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down Yelling, "KILL, KILL."
And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy."

Back
Top Bottom