Savage/Stevens 320 security pump

Shot one last week and loved it. And pretty damn economical as far as even shotguns go! Thinking of getting the model with the pistol grip stock as well as the ghost sights. I'd also like to get the barrel shroud they offer on other models and a mag extension. I want the 18.5 inch barrel since it will be for home defense. Anyone have any tips on those mods eho has done them? Any pos/neg feedback on your 320s? Anyone know a place in MA I can get it for under MSRP? (My local fll has it priced AT MSRP which I will not accept) thanks guys!

Friend bought a 320 pistol grip/stock model for <$200 at an LGS right over th border in NH. I was skeptical but it shot surprisingly well. Furniture felt kind of cheap.

The sights are surprisingly nice, and the one I just picked up rattles less than my mossberg 500 and the action is smoother. Haven't shot it much but so far seems like a good value.

I bought one only because I'm built like a barrel and have short arms. I used the remington 870 for work and in the service but it was always a struggle for me ergonomically. The stevens was just that little bit smaller. Even if it seems not as well assembled its a shotgun not a precision rifle. I like mine.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Not the 320 but my buddy's 350 shoots great, it's a Ithaca 37 knock off. Rusted up pretty quick though and is made in China

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot one last week and loved it. And pretty damn economical as far as even shotguns go! Thinking of getting the model with the pistol grip stock as well as the ghost sights. I'd also like to get the barrel shroud they offer on other models and a mag extension. I want the 18.5 inch barrel since it will be for home defense. Anyone have any tips on those mods eho has done them? Any pos/neg feedback on your 320s? Anyone know a place in MA I can get it for under MSRP? (My local fll has it priced AT MSRP which I will not accept) thanks guys!

I picked one up about a year and a half ago. They were on sale for $199.99. The approval process took unusually long, so they gave me a voucher for $50.00 off my next purchase. So the way I look at it, I got the 320 for $149.99.

Great shotgun. Smooth operating and zero malfunctions.

Regarding your questions:

- There is a Texas guy on Fleabay selling an +1 extension = If you do a search for: "STEVENS 320 +1 SHOT SHOTGUN EXTENSION TUBE KIT (NEW)!"

- Supposedly, a Winchester 1300 heat shield will fit the 320.

Back
Top Bottom