Savage 10FP stuff... long list of needs

Looking good. Go over to the April NA thread and see what Greg got....it'll demoralize you......[sad]

you ain't kidding.

PS: how do you level your scopes?

I get it "close" by placing a level below the action on my coffee table or dining table, then i plase it on the elevation knob of the scope.

i almost broke down and got one of them scope level's from midway, but after reading the revews....

naaaaaa

thanks for the complements.... i'd say we should meet and shoot these bad boys this summer! may - june - july (ish).

i can NOT wait to build another one in .308!

you ain't kidding.

PS: how do you level your scopes?

I get it "close" by placing a level below the action on my coffee table or dining table, then i plase it on the elevation knob of the scope.

i almost broke down and got one of them scope level's from midway, but after reading the revews....

naaaaaa

thanks for the complements.... i'd say we should meet and shoot these bad boys this summer! may - june - july (ish).

i can NOT wait to build another one in .308!

I just set the scope in the rings and when the turrets look right in relation to the barrel/reciever I tighten em down. Done it that way all along and never had a problem and absolutly yes we have to get together soon. I got some good news yesterday from SWFA, my scope, rings and base for the new rifle will be here Monday[banana]

i'm game. the 3rd and 4th sundays work best as i usually have drill the 1st and / or 2nd weekends of the month.

i'm due for a trip to meet Fhvnlt4 to get my mags anyway....

check this out

i was looking for some info. on my Barska scope and found that.

interesting Savage builds there. it seems the B&C is the stock of choice, second to HS Precision.

edit: nice rifle and target pictures.

i no longer feel bad for NOT having a yard to take pics [laugh]

i tightened down my scope today, camera batteries are charging. i can't wait to shoot it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom