Sanchez 30rd AR Mags

Hi ,anybody know when this company started ? I only ask because a dealer around me has a couple of used ones , that are being advertised as preban but there is no date stamp on them . Is there any way to tell if they are pre or post without a date stamp? Thanks for any info

So do you think they are safe to purchase ?

Hmm......well from what we have learned in this thread.....

That company did produce them pre ban....
There are no date markings according to you.....
They are used......
They are being advertised as pre ban.....

I'd buy them.

I have a Sanchez NIW dated 4/89 contract mag, Ohio. Has black follower. Basically mags made during the ban are dated and or marked LEO military use only. Now if you live in a current hicap ban state you still can not posses any high cap mags made after ?sept94? I have had some say the ones with the green followers are illegal?????? OK so what about the prebans I have needed to rehab? You best bet is to get a Receipt from the dealer with a good description and state they are "PREBAN" this may at least get you some leeway. In the long run, I would think if you have drawn enough attention to yourself to question your status of your mags you might have bigger issues.

I have a Sanchez NIW dated 4/89 contract mag, Ohio. Has black follower. Basically mags made during the ban are dated and or marked LEO military use only. Now if you live in a current hicap ban state you still can not posses any high cap mags made after ?sept94? I have had some say the ones with the green followers are illegal?????? OK so what about the prebans I have needed to rehab? You best bet is to get a Receipt from the dealer with a good description and state they are "PREBAN" this may at least get you some leeway. In the long run, I would think if you have drawn enough attention to yourself to question your status of your mags you might have bigger issues.

Absolutely agree . Thanks

Besides the legal issues, be aware that the government send a whole sh*tload of the old Sanchez mags back to the manufacturer at one point for being defective. For this reason, black follower Sanchez mags are bought at your own risk...

Besides the legal issues, be aware that the government send a whole sh*tload of the old Sanchez mags back to the manufacturer at one point for being defective. For this reason, black follower Sanchez mags are bought at your own risk...

I am sure with new springs and followers(probably magpul) for short money you could probably have some solid performing mags.

An article I read said the feed lips were out of spec with the defective Sanchez mags. I've never experienced one that's defective and I own several but that's what I read about it. YMMV

Back
Top Bottom