Salem, NH Walmart Ammo

Salem, NH Walmart is no longer selling ammunition....

Just thought I would pass on my extreme disappointment. Guess I will have to find another place to buy my federal bulk .22lr now...

Guess I will have to make a trip in the next couple days to Derry or Plaistow and grab some there.

I didn't get a chance to speak with anybody there about the ammo but the shelves were empty and they have had a sign up for a while saying "as of may xxx all sales of firearms, ammunition, etc are final" So I am guessing this is final.

I was speaking to somebody about it after I found out and they were saying "that is good, ammo shouldn't be out and accessible to everybody, kids go through there and see it as just being something easily accessible, it should only be sold at gun stores and nowhere else" I couldn't even debate it with them I was so disappointed in the ways things are progressing related to guns in the US (plus I was still recovering from losing my cheapest source for ammo)....

very sad day indeed.

the walmart on 101a in Amherst still has ammo...just picked up some 22 ammo and 45acp ammo...though for the first time ever they asked to see my license....don't know why.....

the walmart on 101a in Amherst still has ammo...just picked up some 22 ammo and 45acp ammo...though for the first time ever they asked to see my license....don't know why.....

Did you question it? If you didn't, then why not? In NH you do not need a license to purchase ammo or even a gun for that matter.

In NH you do not need a license to purchase ammo or even a gun for that matter.

If you are a NH resident they will only require proof of age, usually by way of a DL. Out of state they will require a FID or LTC. But as you have listed yourself as a NH resident, now idea why they did that unless the sales clerk saw the Ask of License/ID that comes up when someone purchases ammo.

in regards to the 101a Walmart and asking for license...I have no idea...he just glanced at it, not enough to read it. maybe just to make sure it was a NH license and the pic looked like me...I'm an old geezer so there is no way any question of age would come up...first time being asked for license though at that Walmart when buying ammo.

I have no idea...he just glanced at it, not enough to read it. maybe just to make sure it was a NH license

Epping will not sell ammo without proof of resident and probably age for some. It comes up on the register to ask for that documentation.

If you are a resident, they are required to ask for a DL, etc. Out of state requires a LTC/FID card. I've been told that it is company policy. Epping usually asks to see it except for the one guy that has seem me several times may not always. Not a big deal.

wal-mart

you mean Epping has a wal-mart,my word the last time I was there they had a feed store and gas station/conveniance store,I bought $120 off cigarrets
I dont smoke It was for a friend.my father and mother lived there around the corner from the store.

Epping has a wal-mart

It has expanded quite a lot even in my five shorts years. The Wal-mart is at the intersection of 101 and 125. The area has the WM, Lowe's, Applebee's Walgreen's and soon a Kohl's. Even 125 has two new small strip malls on either side.

I was surprised they had 9mm down here in MA, but they did in Raynham...

(i know, its supposed to be an NH thread sorry)

ace57

They are still selling ammo.

I went in there yesterday (the wal-mart supercenter at 300-344 North Broadway
Salem, NH 03079), they had ammo in the glass display, I talked to the guy who normally works the ammo counter and he told me he hadn't heard anything about them not selling ammo.

Whew! Thank you MarkM for the update. It's just about time to run up there again for another brick of .22lr

>>Salem, NH Walmart is no longer selling ammunition....<<

Probably due to its proximity to our fine neighbor to the south. [wink]

Wal Mart Hudson NH

WalMart in Hudson NH had quite a bit of ammo available as of two weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom