• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sale (coupon code) on Helotex G2 flashlights

I have their other nice little light, the Gun Shack G2.

"This is an enhanced version of the Gun Shack G2 and features the same AA and CR123 capability. As part of our new program with Amazon.com, we are offering special pricing on the Helotex G2. By using the promotional code "HELOTEX1" during the checkout process you will receive 15% off on orders of 1-2, 20% off on orders 3-4, and 25% on orders of 5 or more flashlights. You will also receive free shipping on all orders over $25."

Amazon.com: Helotex G2 Tactical Flashlight: Sports & Outdoors

(Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with these folks...nor with anyone at all.)

Calling it tactical is a bit misleading, but it's a good small EDC light.

Heh.

Depends on the "tactic."

4nVcv.jpg

It looks like just your typical China Flashlight. You can probably find the same one for half the price delivered :) Or you can buy a custom :)

CarilloDamascusTriEDC-vi.jpg

Chinese flashlights are hit or miss. I have couple of those, and they are GTG. I banged them hard against a concrete floor just for the hell of it, and they survived it just fine. From my limited experience, $20-30 is just the right price for a Chinese flashlight. Anything cheaper is a total junk, paying more is a waste of money.

Back
Top Bottom