S.F. PD fires 65 rounds in 15 seconds...hits..

"Nobody was struck by gunfire during this incident. The evidence in the case so far indicates Armstrong fired two rounds from a weapon, and that seven officers fired 65 rounds from their department-issued weapons," SFPD

That's 7 officers taking 65 shots and didn't hit the perp. What in the ever loving f***?!?!?!

I know it’s a serious and stressful situation, but come on, some of what happened was rather funny.

Apart from all the shooting and not hitting anyone (which considering there was a dog and woman also nearby, is probably a good thing), the one cop tripping over the other who then dives to the side to keep shooting was hilarious.

Then the

“Get back, get back, get back! Get more ammo!”

Was also pretty funny.

All things considered, for how disorganized they were, it’s a good thing they didn’t shoot themselves. That could have turned out disastrous.

Imagine arming teachers who have similar or worse shooting skills...

OMG!!!

Not sure if serious. . . . . .

(Because up until now, teachers only had those metal edged rulers when they were trying to get a perp out of an RV at 11pm at night.)

"Nobody was struck by gunfire during this incident. The evidence in the case so far indicates Armstrong fired two rounds from a weapon, and that seven officers fired 65 rounds from their department-issued weapons," SFPD

That's 7 officers taking 65 shots and didn't hit the perp. What in the ever loving f***?!?!?!
come down and watch the leo train at the club.....generally not much better shots than anyone else. sounds like these officers where trying accuracy through dispersion technique ? thank christ no one was hurt

This was exactly the point I was trying to make in the school shooter thread; about cops not spraying and praying especially inside a school or business where kids, adults, whoever, will all be hunkering down by the walls hiding as they’ve been taught to do. Would be disastrous.

Absolutely f**king embarrassing. The US REALLY needs to up their training and standards for police, if this incident (never mind the other probably 100+ like it) doesn’t make that crystal clear I don’t know what will. Clown shoe meatheads.

Imagine arming teachers who have similar or worse shooting skills...

OMG!!!

If I'm that teacher, I want that chance... and as far as "what were they shooting at?", suppressive fire and driving an enemy to ground is a perfectly legit tactic in my book. The tactics before it all goes to hell are lousy, yes, and the tripping etc is comical given hindsight, but there aren't very many cool cucumbers that'll stand there while someone shoots at them from inside a hunting blind either... just sayin.

[rofl] in a very funny, not funny kind of way but wow... I'm surprised that none of those cops shot each other, especially after that one guy tripped over the other.

You have to figure the Vegas odds of firing 65 shots just in the general direction of the guy of at least freaking nicking him.

Back
Top Bottom