Rossi LWC single shot rifle, multiple calibers

KBCraig

NES Member
This looks like an interesting suppressor host. It's currently available in .350 Legend and .300 Blackout, with 5.56x45, 6.5 Creedmore, and .357 Magnum coming soon.

I don't know if barrels will be user-swappable.

Edit subject line: Rossi

Last edited:
Thanks for making me aware of this. When the Brawler was announced I thought it was weird that Rossi was doing a single shot pistol like, I'm pretty sure there isn't much of a market for that outside of the T/C, so I was wondering if single shot rifles were coming next as H&R/NEF have been gone for nearly a decade now and the Henry single shots are not marketed as cheap utility rifles.

IDK if the design accommodates them being interchangeable, but with the limited caliber options they have thus far I'm only interested in the .357 for now.

Interesting that they're all in intermediate cartridges, no real full power .308 or .30-06 so far. I guess Rossi will wait and see how these sell before they consider making a beefed up single shot. One of these in .45-70 would be very nice.

Break barrel - the receiver and stock are likely all the same so just swap barely assemblies.
From the manual

TAKE DOWN INSTRUCTIONS
If you wish to "take down" your firearm for transport or storage,
proceed as follows:
1. Make sure the firearm is unloaded.
2. Unscrew the forward sling swivel under the forend until it is
disengaged from the barrel.
3. Pull forend forward and down from the barrel to remove it.
4. Press the release lever down and open the barrel. Pull the barrel
out of the receive

Back
Top Bottom