Romney..... WHERE THE HELL HAS HE BEEN?

He is on NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! WHere has he been?

I will remember that if that ass runs for Pres.! He left her when she needed help FOR our future................ NOW WE HAVE A DEM. HOUSE,SENATE GOVENER, AG, ETC..................UGH,,,, I GOTTA GO PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PG
OH MAN IS THIS UGLY!!

Not only that, but he's the one who forced Muffy the Lightweight down our throats to begin with. Jim Rappaport couldn't have done worse here.

We better hope he isn't running against Hillary in 2008. I doubt he'll be backed by the NRA because he signed the A.W.B. here. I hope his political career is over. He really screwed us over big time...

Romney will suffer the "Dukakis Syndrome" aka big fish in a little pond. Against the backdrop of national politics, he'll show up as the lightweight that he is. It always bugged me that his big claim to fame was that he was an executive for the Olympics. That is as corrupt and venal an organization as exists anyplace.

Not only that, but he's the one who forced Muffy the Lightweight down our throats to begin with. Jim Rappaport couldn't have done worse here.

Jim understood the game from day one. He wouldn't have allowed the puppetting that Healey has gone through for the last four years. He was his own man and the State GOP simply wouldn't/can't allow that. Darrell Crate should resign and whoever replaces him needs to remember that there is more to the party than the corner office.
Thanks Kerry, Larry, Ken, Rick and the other (R) candidates.

Thanks for NOTHING Mitt.

Romney doesn't have to be stopped. There is no way in hell a republican will be elected President in 08.

Romney..... WHERE THE HELL HAS HE BEEN?

[laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2]

I have no more input to this thread. I just laugh my a$$ off at the title.

The papers should refer to him as "the alleged governor of Massachusetts".

Romney doesn't have to be stopped. There is no way in hell a republican will be elected President in 08.

Still way to early to tell on this one as its to far into the future.

There could (god forbid) another attack on the US by OBL
Some stupid legislation tried to be forced through congress
Scandals rock the Democrats in power.

Back
Top Bottom