• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

romanian psl

btnh6668

NES Member
I'm looking into purchasing one some point soon. I should have no issue buying one online through ffl correct? I don't believe they import them any longer so I just wanted to make sure there were no stipulations.

I'm looking into purchasing one some point soon. I should have no issue buying one online through ffl correct? I don't believe they import them any longer so I just wanted to make sure there were no stipulations.

Some shops don't get the don't trigger the awb with the thumb hole stock , so they might try to charge you to weld the pinned break on or pin and weld the threaded break on . At some point they switched from threaded barrels to pressed on breaks.

So far the the two who would be willing to let me ship it to them both said it has to come mass compliant or they will ship it back. My search will continue for one who will allow me. Ray we live in the same city. You know anyone local you can think of?

When I got mine it came in already neutered from TN Guns with the brake welded and lug ground. I had it sent to Richie's in Westport. That was about 7 years ago.
You can try Village Sports or the Village Gunsmith (Ken Pacheco).

Back
Top Bottom