• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PSL54 prices?

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
hate to post a whats it worth thread... but i need some info

i am considering selling my CAI PSL54 to help fund a bolt gun build. i have a local guy interested, problem is, i have no idea what is it worth. i cant find any comps on gunbroker, but i have seen these thing locally for 1200ish now. unreal considering what i paid for it private sale 2 years ago.

so, what do you guys feel would be a reasonable price to ask for a good condition PSL54c, low round count, well maintained, with a pso1 and a pops illuminating scope with one of those cool russki canvas covers, plus 4 magazines and a sling?

If you wanna sell one mag let me know :) I'm building one right now and need a mag sigh.

I don't know what you should sell it for but like you said average is 1500 on gun broker.

That average is me looking on gun rape a few weeks ago adding up a bunch and figuring out the average . Lol some where asking 900 buy it now and some where asking 2500$ buy it now .

If it were me I'd sell the rifle with one or two mags and list the others in the accessories section. Mags are going for much more than what they used to.

I agree , but that's cause I need mags :)

Mags, what mags?

image_zpsf0eb4f01.jpg

it'll be interesting to see whether the romanians sell another batch of PSLs and mags for importation.

They haven't for going on 2 years, supposedly. Hence the price jump.

PSL mags are pretty rare. Damn I remember when they were $25 for a rusty one. Should have stocked up!

PSL mags are pretty rare. Damn I remember when they were $25 for a rusty one. Should have stocked up!

All told, my average price for those was about 40 each. Most of them need a little TLC but they all function. Come by this weekend and we can clean them up, weld them an paint them. Oh, sorry you have plans. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom