AK prices falling left and right

SKS Ray

NES Member
I hope I can find a side folder '74 for a reasonable price soon. The barreled kits are still kind of expensive.

Not for MA, but I saw a sale at one vendor for a Polish AK pistol, with a 75 round drum and two 30's for $399 with free shipping.

if an FFL would facilitate the transfer I would get the m77 in a heartbeat, especially for 550. doesn't seem that it has the evil features but still a lot of places say not for sale for ma.

I agree, right now is cheaper to buy an AK then to build one. I have a complete AK47 parts kit and might buy the receiver in case a new panic comes along but would rather just save the money and buy a complete one then build.

Last edited:
Except for the used market on armslist, where stupid people think because they paid $1300 for it, 6 months ago that it has gone up in value over the last 6 months.

Or you toto your mass ffl and ask them th transfer in one and they get all huffy and baulk at the price......

At the current rate prices are dropping, it won't be worth building a kit unless you want to do it for the experience.

Definetly, but I want a rifle in the fruity 5.45, since I can get cheap crates of ammo delivered to my house now. Those are not so easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom