Rock River AR15 with 4x Nikon Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.

thinker01810

NES Member
I'm in a position that I need to sell something and I have a Rock River Tactical Operator 2 with a Nikon 4x scope. This rifle was registered in Mass. pre Healy and I'd like to know what it's worth. I have been inactive for a time and am a little out of touch with the value. It has approximately 60 rounds through it and is like new. The sale would have to be a quick one and cash only so please factor that into what you think it might be worth. Thanks in advance.

fca892b1e23800f937f91d705f303faa2fbedfc3f6cf342aefc3397ce1184ab6.jpg

I'm in a position that I need to sell something and I have a Rock River Tactical Operator 2 with a Nikon 4x scope. This rifle was registered in Mass. pre Healy and I'd like to know what it's worth. I have been inactive for a time and am a little out of touch with the value. It has approximately 60 rounds through it and is like new. The sale would have to be a quick one and cash only so please factor that into what you think it might be worth. Thanks in advance.

Apparently I'm breaking protocol, sorry about that! I'll decide on a price and post in the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom