• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rob Pincus

So what the f*** is a "pincus"?

I can post photos of what it sounds like, but will probably earn myself a vacation.
1612628255491.png

Picture of a pinko...oh wait...you said pincus. Nevermind...carry on.
So what the f*** is a "pincus"?

I can post photos of what it sounds like, but will probably earn myself a vacation.

I just want to neg rep Tallahassee for posting that picture of that “I almost enlisted, but...” dingleberry BOiTKin poser. That clown is on my last nerve.
Makes you feel any better, the wife went to use the computer afterwards. It still had the google images up of that little douche bag, she went ballistic. Had to listen to her for 15 minutes or so.

Lets just say that he does not fit the narrative.

Regarding Rob Pincus's post...

He needs to elaborate a bit more on what he means.

Perhaps post a video.

This does not look good for him at the moment.

He is risking a lot by his comment and the backlash could be great.

However, in a month from now nobody will remember this post.

It should not be a shock that Rob is on the side of law enforcement.
He was a police officer for a time and may or may not still have such credentials.

He also runs classes for LEO / Mil besides his civilian classes.
Um, don't think all cops think that was a reasonable decision.

I think the shooter will attempt to justify his actions, but there were probably 200 other cops in that situation that DIDN"T fire a shot. Including THREE cops in his line of fire on the other side of the door.

Let the last part of that statement sink in a bit. I've been very, very close to a blue on blue event that involved a different agency. Before I left the scene, I called my boss and said 'under no circumstances will I work with that person again, if he/she shows up, I'm leaving'. Yes, I am a crap magnet. Been that way my entire career. That marked my 7th 'shots fired' memo, and I wasn't kind in it.

after taking a lot at the comments on his post the majority support him.

which is a trend we've had for a while: a lot of "gun people" are nothing more than hobbyists. they share little to nothing with the 2A as a militia, small .gov, the rest of the core stuff we pretend each other here like.

its on NES also. theres a lot of people here who support heavy handed shit for reasons. theres one person who has a considerable amount of potential power who is in my opinion nothing more than a 2A hobbyists. this stuff is as problematic as straight antis.

I suspect he deletes most of the negative comments

Could be the case. The problem exists regardless and has been an issue for a long time. 2A hobbysists really serve to muddy the core rational for firearms ownership as they are given the same soap box and in many cases a larger one.

after taking a lot at the comments on his post the majority support him.
Nowadays when you try to assess any mass public opinion,
you have to take into account that most people are sucking for the MSM narrative
as if it's not made up out of whole cloth, biased for the personal benefit of them and their allies.

It may not change your conclusions or actions,
but if you don't understand where people are coming from,
you don't understand enough.

This afternoon I caught up on a mid-Jan'21 Adam Carolla Show podcast
where one of his Zoo Crew helpfully shares about soon-to-be-Citizen Trump's
pending impeachment, that "did you know that if you're impeached twice,
it disqualifies you from holding public office".
x1080

This ignoramus is flouncing around,
telling people that, yep, one strike and then you're out.

If you attract Congress's attention twice in your life,
you're canceled - it's settled law, Man.

This is what passes for people who know more than you do.
And John Q. Public keeps sucking for it.

Pincus is coming to Cape Gun Works for training, I think it's this week. So grab some Shareblue flavored Black Rifle Coffee in the lounge area and get ready to compromise as Rob doesn't show you how to tactically dynamically critically handle your pistol that apparently only some people should have.

Pincus is coming to Cape Gun Works for training, I think it's this week. So grab some Shareblue flavored Black Rifle Coffee in the lounge area and get ready to compromise as Rob doesn't show you how to tactically dynamically critically handle your pistol that apparently only some people should have.
I hope you guys boo him right off the cape.

I've never heard of these guys but why is the firearms world full of so many cringe-masters? CIA plants?
To make you spend money on stuff you dont need. It's basic marketing, you don't try to sell the product, you sell an idea/image/emotion. If the consumer buys into the idea that the product is cool then they're likely to buy the product, whether it's good or not. Walther had a cringeworthy video up on their website promoting the new PDP. Basically saying if you carry the new PDP the you will stop mass shootings and be a hero.

Back
Top Bottom