• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rob Pincus

Color me clueless, what is he suggesting????
nothing - it is all the talking heads lining up to demo their allegiance to a new master ideology. there is nothing to suggest there - they just eager to demonstrate their loyalty in the fear of getting cancelled. nothing personal, strictly business.

Only yesterday they ruled that the Capitol PD officer Wasnt killed by being beat with a fire extinguisher. They waited that long and dug deeper than Russian collusion to prove it was but too many videos said otherwise. Everything has to fit a narrative.

It's "ok" for authorities to murder unarmed MAGA protestors because 'consequences' but won't apply the same standard to BLM/ANTIFA rioters (even when armed) doing far worse.
ANITFA/BLM completely lose their shit over tear gas and pepper spray.
I can imagine their outrage if it was a cop and not that kid that shot those fine citizen protesters in Kenosha.

I know some in here love the guy, I've always thought he was a tool.

Rob Pincus on the death of Ashli Babbit "Words have power. Rhetoric can have consequences..."

View attachment 446056
Pincus has always been a shitbag. He also went full retard over Rittenhouse and defended Springfield over their gun control debacle in Illinois. He is one of the only "well known" instructors (prim donna) that comes to the Mass area and even with that, I would never give that dude a penny from my paycheck for training.

Last edited:
Have they (publicly) identified the shooter?
Lets just say that he does not fit the narrative.

Regarding Rob Pincus's post...

He needs to elaborate a bit more on what he means.

Perhaps post a video.

This does not look good for him at the moment.

He is risking a lot by his comment and the backlash could be great.

However, in a month from now nobody will remember this post.

It should not be a shock that Rob is on the side of law enforcement.
He was a police officer for a time and may or may not still have such credentials.

He also runs classes for LEO / Mil besides his civilian classes.

Last edited:
Pincus has always been a shitbag. He also went full retard over Rittenhouse and defended Springfield over their gun control debacle in Illinois. He is one of the only "well known" instructors that comes to the Mass area and even with that, I would never give that dude a penny from my paycheck for training.
There are better instructors that aren’t complete c***s.

94960B0A-C5C7-456C-8865-6F1BF15A9D3B.jpeg

He is entitled to his own opinion. I'm also entitled to think that he is an A-hole of the highest order. Yea cool buddy. We watched an election get stolen right in front of us. We watched a bunch of ass-clowns run wild in the capital. And now we our watching our country get sold right from underneath us. But no big deal it was a white woman who got shot. I won't shed a tear if his business tanks and he joins the unemployment line.

I just took a few seconds to look and came up with nada. Other than stomping on magazines didn't he come out on a stage with a rifle and start doing acrobats and posing for the crowd. All the while pointing his rifle 'overhead' of the crowd for photos? He never got me to want to listen to him. Matt

I just took a few seconds to look and came up with nada. Other than stomping on magazines didn't he come out on a stage with a rifle and start doing acrobats and posing for the crowd. All the while pointing his rifle 'overhead' of the crowd for photos? He never got me to want to listen to him. Matt
I believe that was Chris Costa:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3CxkhMVva4

This is the SAME fag who wouldn't clear his own house with a pistol because he thought there were squatters in there... but its cool that cops shoot unarmed people. This guy is literally wrong about everything he writes, and his pistol curriculum is gutter trash

Back
Top Bottom