• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rob Pincus

Lol not really, most people with a brain just add it as a page to their mental built in collective "Pincus Sucks" binder.

WRT "nobody" though, the simps/LCD types that his gaslighting is most effective on won't care or even see this incident though, so you're right in that one way.

As far as everyone else goes you can't really have "backlash" with people that already didnt like him like 10 years ago. And the newbs certainly aren't paying attention
enough to see something that is a flash in the pan.

Stepping in it is the only way he can keep himself on meme page radars on Instagram. He can't compete with the legion of millennial douche 'instructor' influencers

Dumfuk, the Capitol Police OPENED UP THE BARRICADES. So, It's ok with you to allow mobs of shitbag BLM/ANTIFA maggots to riot and burn down private AND public buildings, beat the shit out of innocent people, throw shit at cops...but DARE that anyone protest the theft of an election, and it's OK to shoot them???? You suck, big time.
Is that really all you could formate as a response? Seriously? Is there where I need the sticks and stones rhyme defense.

Now, did I ever say they were justified ? No I did not and on other posts I have said they overreacted to what occurred and created a worse situation. Did I ever once justify Antifa/BLM shtbums who looted , murdered, tossed ice bottles at us etc? No they should have been prosecuted. If you recall it was the judge who let them go free, not the police. In fact in many cities law enforcement was directed NOT to engage and just back off. As for the Election again none of that was in the post but maybe you were listening to Alex Jones and got spun up, I’m not sure. I’ve posted many times the people got played in this election and the Democrats had cheating down to a science.

So before you get all keyboard warrior high , maybe, just maybe, read the fckn post.

Is that really all you could formate as a response? Seriously? Is there where I need the sticks and stones rhyme defense.

Now, did I ever say they were justified ? No I did not and on other posts I have said they overreacted to what occurred and created a worse situation. Did I ever once justify Antifa/BLM shtbums who looted , murdered, tossed ice bottles at us etc? No they should have been prosecuted. If you recall it was the judge who let them go free, not the police. In fact in many cities law enforcement was directed NOT to engage and just back off. As for the Election again none of that was in the post but maybe you were listening to Alex Jones and got spun up, I’m not sure. I’ve posted many times the people got played in this election and the Democrats had cheating down to a science.

So before you get all keyboard warrior high , maybe, just maybe, read the fckn post.
...where I go 180 degrees the other direction and openly say the shameful thing that day is that a million citizens didn't go systematically through those tunnels and other Washingtonian ratholes and find each and every one of those creatures and NAIL THEM TO TREES. Or impale them. Or at the very least stretch their necks.

Once again, I already said as much - under my real name - to my local newspaper.

What those creatures have done to this country is utterly inexcusable. They are the definition of Domestic Enemies.

...where I go 180 degrees the other direction and openly say the shameful thing that day is that a million citizens didn't go systematically through those tunnels and other Washingtonian ratholes and find each and every one of those creatures and NAIL THEM TO TREES. Or impale them. Or at the very least stretch their necks.

Once again, I already said as much - under my real name - to my local newspaper.

What those creatures have done to this country is utterly inexcusable. They are the definition of Domestic Enemies.
Agreed and unless the other side (conservatives, real republicans, libertarians) understand how to re-game the system in our favor, it will get worse, a lot worse.

Agreed and unless the other side (conservatives, real republicans, libertarians) understand how to re-game the system in our favor, it will get worse, a lot worse.
"Re-game" is no longer possible.

Either we get ready to kill a lot of people - painfully and publicly - or prepare for a life as a slave.

"Re-game" is no longer possible.

Either we get ready to kill a lot of people - painfully and publicly - or prepare for a life as a slave.
I think we can out smart them and use their game against them. Surely won’t be easy but I really don’t see another feasible option. IMHO

I think we can out smart them and use their game against them. Surely won’t be easy but I really don’t see another feasible option. IMHO
You're far, FAR more optimistic than I am at this point. I don't see any way out of this, save copious bloodshed, as in the MILLIONS.

Only yesterday they ruled that the Capitol PD officer Wasnt killed by being beat with a fire extinguisher. They waited that long and dug deeper than Russian collusion to prove it was but too many videos said otherwise. Everything has to fit a narrative.
While any death is tragic, this was known weeks ago. Even his own family made a statement that there was no cause of death known during the time the media has published it was a homicide.

Since that day, who many police officers were killed in the line of duty with no response from the politicians? They never made the same gesture for those killed during the recent riots and looting.

That didn't serve their needs. To this day I think it was panic on the part of the officer who fired the shot. She posed little to no threat and others doing the same thing went by with nothing done. So why was she such a threat?

By their own admission, the reasoning would make the case against Kyle Rittenhouse void. Apparently he faced the same set of facts.

Last edited:
Look at the spectators . . . doesn't look like something happening, well, here in the US

Unless that was clearly a fake / nonfiring AR, I'd be looking for that clown 'after class'. I'm very nice and polite for the first muzzle sweep, "Hey, please watch that muzzle and keep it pointed down range." I won't tolerate a second time from the same idiot, even if it's 10 years later. I can clearly remember the first time I was swept at a Boy Scout 22 match decades ago. That video has to be one of the most insanely stupid things I have ever seen. Could his secret identity be Gecko45?

Back
Top Bottom