Rise and Shine!..Toast, coffee, cereal, and....Tolman??

...Commercial before news starts...Literally the first thing I see and hear this morning is this voice: "I'm Warren Tolman. One of my first priorities if I'm elected will be to take on the NRA. I will mandate that all guns in Massachusetts MUST HAVE SmartGun technology and..."...

Wow! Well at least if y'all elect this turd we (the rest of the country) can go back to laughing at Massachusetts' stupid gun laws.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9yaAsOYRnK7HLpzD1VQsGg

What a turd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEWmIHv1hJc

Anyone have a link for the commercial the OP mentioned?

Does he think gang-bangers think twice about buying a gun because it comes without any type of lock? Just shows what a f**king fool he is...

Exactly... did electronics ever stop anyone from hacking into a computer or a phone? Great, there is a electronic ring that is needed to fire it... give a high-school computer geek 15 minutes and $15 and I bet he could find a way around it.

Something about people named Warren that I don't like...

Warren Tolperson
Liz "fake indian" Warren...

Hmm, strange coincidence!

as dangerous as Tollman is, there's a good chance he will conduct himself in such a manner that his plans backfire....i worry less about the outright leftist moonbat lunatics as Tollman. IMO the bullshit anti-freedom republications like scott brown and mitt romney pose larger threats because they sneak around as a wolf in sheeps clothing.

i'm sure others will disagree....it wouldn't be the first time and likely not the last.

If he becomes AG I fully expect several months of batshit crazy asshattery followed by a series of bitch slaps by federal judges, if not the supreme court, of epic proportions. Pissing off judges by illegally decreeing more of the same laws they've already ruled illegal isn't too bright.

I'll also be quite amused when someone asks why he is fighting to protect women from intimidation by abortion protesters while ignoring violent intimidation of women by union protesters.

I like how he brags that a line painted on the ground 30' feet away has the magical ability to prevent someone from being shot.
Wonder where I can get some of that paint?

Tolman also wants fingerprint locks with all new guns sold. This is old news, but he running his campaign commercials on it. WTF is wrong with mechanical locks already required by law? Same old rhetoric - go after the law-abiding gun owners.

Does he think gang-bangers think twice about buying a gun because it comes without any type of lock? Just shows what a f**king fool he is...

We underestimate the devious nature of what these people really want when we assume they are after the criminals and the gang bangers. It's not their goal at all. They assume if they can disarm the people that obey the laws and pass the checks the most ruthless of society will be controllable like a car you can no longer get parts for. Their war is on anything including commerce associated with guns and ammo. If some of these moon bats had their way they would restrict gun owners from carrying in more places than they restrict level 3 pedophiles living.

When they are done, a kid that carved out a gun on a piece of bread at age 10 will be restricted from owning a firearm.

Vote Healey in the primary. Not sure what else to do, other than allowing Tolman to get voted in, then several months of legal wrangling to (?) restore our rights.

Tolman and Gross BOTH have their very first campaign commercial espousing the need for smart guns, or OGAM, etc. WTF? We just went through a year and a half of bullshit, only to get H.4376 passed, and yet they still think they could possibly get their new bullshit laws passed?

Why are guns their NUMBER ONE issue? Seriously. What. The. ****?

The AG doesn't pass laws, they "ENACT REGULATIONS".

So, who's going to his house today with pitchforks and torches?

Until there are repercussions, there are no repercussions. The other way is to send him packing at election time. The trouble is there is no good alternative candidate. Why not?

So, who's going to his house today with pitchforks and torches?

Until there are repercussions, there are no repercussions. The other way is to send him packing at election time. The trouble is there is no good alternative candidate. Why not?

Having A.W.A.R.E. and other defensive/womens groups parked in front of his house in protest of disarming women would be a good start. Having poor people protest economic discrimination against their ability to afford 'smart' guns would help too. This isn't about safety -just power and the would be pretty tyrant needs to be called on it.

As I was walking into Mann's Orchids this morning there was a tolman campaign worker hanging out flyers. I didn't realize who he was campaigning for at first so I extended my hand out to take one. When he said Tolman I pulled my hand back quickly and said with disgust "ugh, no way".

That moron needs to be defeated.

Back
Top Bottom