Rise and Shine!..Toast, coffee, cereal, and....Tolman??

GlockJock

NES Member
Today 5:45 am...Same as most other days..Open eyes, thank God that I didn't have to get up at 3am to shoot the meth-infused junkie that broke in seeking cash for his next fix (or maybe one of the five MILLION more "Executive Amnesty" illegals who just happen to have escaped from a Mexico jail where they were incarcerated for rape & murder, etc etc)...

Stumble outta bed, brew coffee, make toast/cereal/juice etc. Sit at table, turn on TV for first news..5:58am...Commercial before news starts...Literally the first thing I see and hear this morning is this voice: "I'm Warren Tolman. One of my first priorities if I'm elected will be to take on the NRA. I will mandate that all guns in Massachusetts MUST HAVE SmartGun technology and..."

Suddenly, breakfast doesn't look so appetizing.....

((note: I've also noticed he carefully twists his words in a couple of his recent ads- I know, you're shocked - and saying "all guns" rather than "all new guns". Moonbats probably hear this and cream themselves thinking the Nazi's will raid our gun-owning homes and force us to "add" the technology to our Glocks (and revolvers)....))

I saw the same damn commercial........I threw up in my mouth a little

Ever notice Tollman uses the word "gun" like its a pronoun?

"the problem gun nobody listens gun our children and gun not acceptable"

"I, sir Warren Tollman, will never allow guns inside guns unless you are gun state police"

his entire campaign is based on the word "gun" and his angry little face. How sad. Maybe he could address the drunk cops who seem to kill way more innocents than our guns.

It's a great way to fire up the old blood pressure without exercise! **** him, I am sick and tired of these douchebag politicians trying so ****ing hard to disarm the American people. I am seeing the rest of the country get sick of it too. They're realizing new laws don't change anything and that enforcement of the more than 20,000 laws on the books is what they need to do not make new more restrictive laws for those of us that actually obey the ****ing law.
Oh and btw FU Tolman!.

Tolman also wants fingerprint locks with all new guns sold. This is old news, but he running his campaign commercials on it. WTF is wrong with mechanical locks already required by law? Same old rhetoric - go after the law-abiding gun owners.

Does he think gang-bangers think twice about buying a gun because it comes without any type of lock? Just shows what a f**king fool he is...

So the funny part of this is that he is also on the soap box yapping about keeping abortion Clinics safe for woman....(a woman's right to choose) another hot button issue with the moonbat's. The moonbat's are so crazed on the gun issue they are not seeing clearly. Wait until they wake up after he is elected(won't be) and figure out he is an ardent supporter of and issue they have equal distaste for....People that are not forward thinking in the end make bad decisions...Moonbat's are not forward thinking they are closed minded sheep!

Tolman and Gross BOTH have their very first campaign commercial espousing the need for smart guns, or OGAM, etc. WTF? We just went through a year and a half of bullshit, only to get H.4376 passed, and yet they still think they could possibly get their new bullshit laws passed?

Why are guns their NUMBER ONE issue? Seriously. What. The. ****?

You guys do understand if course that he could give a crap if you have a gun or not. He wants to get elected and is trying to milk the last drops from the sandy hook teat.

It's perfectly understandable that a MA hack would adopt an "all guns, all the time" campaign strategy. The sad part is that it will probably work.

So what happens when either of these simps gets elected and tries to implement their smart gun plan, presumably through the AG's roster? Is it an easy court challenge? Do the dealers ignore it? Is it effective in any way shape or form?

So what happens when either of these simps gets elected and tries to implement their smart gun plan, presumably through the AG's roster? Is it an easy court challenge? Do the dealers ignore it? Is it effective in any way shape or form?

It will be just like the "list" except it will be easy for the man to check and enforce and will put alot of dealers out of business.

Somebody has to dig up the commercial of him from years ago where he was dancing around singing "I'm A Tollll--man". Use that, smear him as a racist scumbag, have a young, African American woman damn near cry on camera and say how upset she is about it, and voila, he's done.

Does anyone here work at one of the local TV stations, and can maybe dig through old videos? I know it's not on YT.

Somebody has to dig up the commercial of him from years ago where he was dancing around singing "I'm A Tollll--man". Use that, smear him as a racist scumbag, have a young, African American woman damn near cry on camera and say how upset she is about it, and voila, he's done.

Does anyone here work at one of the local TV stations, and can maybe dig through old videos? I know it's not on YT.

Don't miss him bragging about being a substitute teacher under the line "worked hard." [rofl]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever notice Tollman uses the word "gun" like its a pronoun? "the problem gun nobody listens gun our children and gun not acceptable"
"I, sir Warren Tollman, will never allow guns inside guns unless you are gun state police" ..his entire campaign is based on the word "gun" and his angry little face. How sad. Maybe he could address the drunk cops who seem to kill way more innocents than our guns.

The thing is, he's probably on to something here in this whacked out effed up commie sh*thole. He wouldn't be the first Pol to be elected by just picking ONE issue and "going with it", hammering away over and over again as willing (i.e. Liberal WingNuts) ears absorb it and go along. We'll have to vote for his opponent....Um...now, tell me, who are his opponents again?? (especially the Republican?)....Stop a hundred people right now on any MA street and ask them who is running for Attorney General. I'll bet you a "double sawbuck" that no more than 20 can give you a name other than Tolman.

Scary. But, then again, what else is new here in the CommonPuke of Liber- ...oh, never mind.

[banghead]

There will I assume be debates at some point?
Does he have anything besides gunz , gunz , omg gunz?
If he does I sure wouldn't know about it.
Seems like someone with any debate skills should be able to tear a hole in the ass of his empty suit.
But then again, this is Ma.

So the funny part of this is that he is also on the soap box yapping about keeping abortion Clinics safe for woman....(a woman's right to choose) another hot button issue with the moonbat's. The moonbat's are so crazed on the gun issue they are not seeing clearly. Wait until they wake up after he is elected(won't be) and figure out he is an ardent supporter of and issue they have equal distaste for....People that are not forward thinking in the end make bad decisions...Moonbat's are not forward thinking they are closed minded sheep!
Yup
heavens forbid we solve the EBT problems , but then again that's his voting majority.

The Brookline clinic shootings were 20 years ago. The "buffer zone" law that he helped get implemented only made protesters stand back 30'. This same law was overturned as a first amendment infringement.
He states that the AG office has the power to dictate how and what kinds of guns are sold under the premise of "consumer protection".
This kind of politician is the worst of the worst harping on non issues and trying to evoke fears and the possibility of women's rights being taken away.
He is a douchebag of the highest order and must be defeated at all costs.

I dont think avoiding the television is going to be beneficial. To me thats like an osteridge sticking its head in a hole. Id rather see the fists coming than take them blind folded, but thats me.

Tolman and Gross BOTH have their very first campaign commercial espousing the need for smart guns, or OGAM, etc. WTF? We just went through a year and a half of bullshit, only to get H.4376 passed, and yet they still think they could possibly get their new bullshit laws passed?

Why are guns their NUMBER ONE issue? Seriously. What. The. ****?

The scary part is that at least with Tolman, there won't be anything that needs to be "passed" in the legislature. He plans to use the "powers" of the AG office to mandate smart guns under the guise of consumer protection.

Back
Top Bottom