• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIFLE RAFFLE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three more purchased.

1U616201X7871561C
5DB67772MP958700M
59159618TB9248416

+ reps to all, hope I haven't missed anyone.

I posted an update on Facebook with the address to send donations.

Tommy

Last edited:
Thank you for the repeat business guys!!! The donations keep coming, just a bit slower than the first few days. We are HALFWAY to my personal goal of 5 grand. If we dont make it thats ok too... Im humbled by the generosity and help that the members here are making!! I KNOW the family apreciates what you all are doing, and at the end of the day, seeing the donations really makes me feel better!!!

In for two more, first two from page one. 1313-7564-9978-5555, 4723-7406-4600-0132, 4369-0366-2202-7143, 4136-8085-2827-8091. More prayers sent.

Thanks JShooter!! The good news for all you repeat purchasers is that the chances are still pretty close to 1 in about 125.

Thank you for your care and concern for Lexy and her family. Please let her know that there is a family of prayers warriors in Chelmsford praying for her.

Confirmation number: 5Y599167GH707723G

Last edited:
Some great news today from Lexy's care page....

8/24 Latest update from Dr Place the Oncologist 12:48 all the test Alexis had Friday. The cancer has NOT spread anywhere else ! Awesome news. She looks good with all other tests heart etc. The bone tumor didnt change size much but the soft tissue tumor did, which means chemo therapy is working :). We are off to see the surgeon for 1pm , more news to follow.

The affected foot is still coming off as far as I know... but the fact that the cancer hasn't spread is great news!!!!

The entries have slowed down a bit over the last two days but we are still chugging along!!! I can't wait to meet the winners and shake their hands for their generosity!!

For those of you who want to keep up with the on going progress.. I think you can use this link to her care page!!

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/LexysJourney

Last edited:
Some great news today from Lexy's care page....

8/24 Latest update from Dr Place the Oncologist 12:48 all the test Alexis had Friday. The cancer has NOT spread anywhere else ! Awesome news. She looks good with all other tests heart etc. The bone tumor didnt change size much but the soft tissue tumor did, which means chemo therapy is working :). We are off to see the surgeon for 1pm , more news to follow.

The affected foot is still coming off as far as I know... but the fact that the cancer hasn't spread is great news!!!!

The entries have slowed down a bit over the last two days but we are still chugging along!!! I can't wait to meet the winners and shake their hands for their generosity!!

For those of you who want to keep up with the on going progress.. I think you can use this link to her care page!!

http://www.carepages.com/carepages/LexysJourney

Thanks for the update and the link. Thoughts and prayers coming Lexy's way still.

I didn't read through all the posts so I am not sure if you arranged for a way to accept checks. I'd like to make a donation, but I don't want to receive any tickets.

I have a little girl named Lexi also.

Keep up the fight young lady!
Ash

You can send a donation to her here, The address is:

Alexis Morel/Lexys journey
PO Box 481
Fairhaven MA

Thanks for the backup on that Duke... this is the first donation and only donation for today! Thank you !!

If the interest really drops off I am thinking about having the raffle sooner, so that the winner doesnt have to wait that long. Still looking to make it to about 250 donations. I figure a 1 in 250 chance is still pretty darn good!

Ok gang, tomorrows the day..... So take a second tomorrow and think a good thought for the kiddo tomorrow. Soon as I hear shes out of surgery Ill let you all know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom