Restrictions - None

Is the replacement for "All Lawful Purposes" just a simple "None" under restrictions?

This is what I have on my new license.

Wow!, that means you can do the unlawful purposes too!

[smile]

Just kidding. Congrats on the new license. It would be helpful if you post the town you got it in so the survey of Chief's attitudes can be updated.

I don't need the COP to place any restrictions on me. Mrs FPrice does that job quite well.

[smile]

I got the license in Berkley, MA. Chief was nothing but friendly during my "interview". Must be a gun guy.

None? Cool,now you don't have to apply and pay for a green card either.

Nonsense. An LTC is wholly separate from a machine gun license.

An LTC does not permit possession of full-auto guns and a machine gun permit does not permit carrying a firearm.

Nonsense. An LTC is wholly separate from a machine gun license.

An LTC does not permit possession of full-auto guns and a machine gun permit does not permit carrying a firearm.

Scrivdarling did you take your literal pills today? I believe he was being sarcastic. [wink]

Unless you wanted to make sure that some poor bastard didn't read that and think that really is the case. St. Scrivener. Always looking out for us... [laugh]

Scrivdarling did you take your literal pills today? I believe he was being sarcastic. [wink]

Unless you wanted to make sure that some poor bastard didn't read that and think that really is the case. St. Scrivener. Always looking out for us... [laugh]

It is hard to distinguish stupidity from sarcasm on the net, which is full of each. There being no inflection or body language clues, the prudent poster uses smilies.

There were none in the post in question.

Given some of the truly absurd assertions found here on occasion, I thought it beneficial to point out the obvious for those with a gift for missing it. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom