• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any public records of applications, the answers to the questions and the matching denials/restrictions

Since this is at heart a firearms forum, would you be asked about an application for a firearms license?

Since this is at heart a firearms forum, would you be asked about an application for a firearms license?
Yes. Would this be available to the public.
EXAMPLE would be put all the information in a spreadsheet.
Person 45 year old would be 30% more likely to get a restriction/denial over person 55 years old

I sounds like you think that someone you know (you?) got a restricted license due to age?

I cannot see any agency just keeping such specific records for several reasons. Workload, accumulating information which could be used against them in an age-related action, laziness.

But then, I've never been in such an organization nor have I ever heard of such "records". Doesn't mean they don't exist though.

We can get redacted info on issued licenses (I know at least one dump included dob), including restrictions, but it did not include other data like rejections; occupation; etc.

> cannot see any agency just keeping such specific records for several reasons. Workload, accumulating information which could be used against them in an age-related action, laziness.

The FRB maintains a record of all issued LTCs including restrictions, occupation, and date of birth of the applicant. If it's on your LTC, it's in the FRB records.

Back
Top Bottom