Request For Warm Fuzzies...

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
I'm lying in the hospital bed hooked to my IVs waiting to be wheeled into surgery. I would appreciate some happy 'shots' my way. I'll be here in BID for the next couple of days.

I've only IV Tylenol right now; waiting for the 'happy stuff.' Perhaps this time they'll tell me before the lights go out. This will be the 4th procedure this year.

Cervical 4/5 discectomy and fusion for the second time (5/6 done in '06). This time I get a titanium disc instead of cadaver bone. Technology in action.

T[wave]

Last edited:
What happens when you become old,,,,,

1. Going to bed early
2. Not leaving my house.
3. Not going to a party.

My childhood punishments have become my adult goals.

Dean

The best of luck to you,I will say a prayer for a speedy recovery,and may you dream of all matching Mauser's.

warm-fuzzies_stack-of-postcards.jpg

Worst case scenario is that you will be restricted to the prone position. Call me for being your range monkey and carrying your loads.

Seriously....

VBOL & WWFA

(Very best of luck and well wishes from above)

Good luck! They are going to make you better than you were before. Better, stronger, faster...

Good luck, Tim, though I question the titanium in this application. You're more of a Parkerized 8620 type of guy.

Good luck!
Fill out a CMP order form while you're still loopy from the surgery anesthesia and you can be completely surprised by what shows up at your door in 6 weeks [smile]

Back
Top Bottom