• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputable FFLs in 3 MA cities

Dean Safety in Littleton. Outstanding customer service, extremely reliable, super nice guy, very reasonable fees. I live in Boston and believe me its worth the trip.

This^

Also, they charge $50 for transfers, and that's only if they're in the mood and not "too busy" to do it.
They also ripped off someone I know, selling him a G22 at a LE "discount" of $50.00 more than the legitimate LE pricing. I verified with Glock's General Counsel that LE Supply was NOT an approved Glock LE Dealer. You should have seen how pissed off that person was when I told him what the true LE discount price was (yes, he was LE at the time)! He had just bought it and was cleaning it for the job at Braintree R&P when I was there and showed it to me and told me where and how much he paid for it.

Can't go wrong with the Sportsman's Den in Quincy if it isn't too far. B&K and GFA in Natick too. If there are decent FFLs closer to Boston proper I haven't found them.

They also ripped off someone I know, selling him a G22 at a LE "discount" of $50.00 more than the legitimate LE pricing. I verified with Glock's General Counsel that LE Supply was NOT an approved Glock LE Dealer. You should have seen how pissed off that person was when I told him what the true LE discount price was (yes, he was LE at the time)! He had just bought it and was cleaning it for the job at Braintree R&P when I was there and showed it to me and told me where and how much he paid for it.
So he paid cost + transfer?

So he paid cost + transfer?
No, I suspect the LE stocks the G22s (back then, this was some years ago) and just falsely tells customers (many are LE) that they are being given the gun for LE pricing (not true). It wasn't ordered from a dealer out of state and shipped into MA. My first LE purchase (M&P 45) was done the same way but with a reputable dealer elsewhere.

Sadly they closed before I got the chance to go down there; as it is today it’s hard to imagine a gun store being in Cambridge again any time soon. I did hear it was a good shop.
they were pretty decent, the odd thing is, the three guys behind the counter that had been there forever, seemed to have died one right after the other in a short period of time

they were pretty decent, the odd thing is, the three guys behind the counter that had been there forever, seemed to have died one right after the other in a short period of time
....Cambridgecide, and I don’t mean the Galleria.
Did any Polonium go missing from MIT and end up under the counter there?

Sportsman’s Den is in Quincy. Only bought ammo there.

I've bought ammo, I've had him order a rifle for me, he's done transfers, he's allowed me to use his counter space to do an FA-10, and I've spent a little time just shooting the S in the shop. Ron is a class act and a very reasonable guy. I have yet to hear anybody say a negative thing about him or the store on here - that's saying something.

Back
Top Bottom