• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remo popular bolt action 12 gauge shotgun value

So I was given a remo popular 12 gauge bolt action as a gift a ways back... it has sat in the safe for a while, I have no intentions of shooting it really. I also don't go to the range often at all anymore. Just wondering what the value of it is and whether or not it's worth it for me to hold onto it. Hope someone can give me some insight into it. Thanks in advance.

There's a little bit of info out there on them. They seem to be made from a converted or copied Mauser action and most of the info I see on them leads me to believe most people use them as wall hangers for pretty short money.

No part # or model # I can see.. few German markings aside from remo popular and the serial number. Can't find any info online aside from they are made from a Mauser action into a shotgun... just wanted a ballpark figure of what they go for. Can't find a single one for sale anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom