• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remember when?

barb had a crazy great voice...

She did. And she was pretty funny in those Ryan Whatshisname movies, too. Then she went looney tunes. :(

She could hold notes in songs without vibrato. Something that's lacking in a lot of the current "divas."

we have evolved
You joined in 2019. You are a child. You didn't know the old NES.

Watch Deadwood, the HBO series. That's somewhat similar to what NES was like.

And I heard it was wilder before I joined.

If NES went back to 2010, guaranteed that 90% of the people that joined in the past 2 years would quit.

Wow... more details on this please.
He won the gun in a raffle.
He said the rifle/scope was laser bore sighted at the gunshop where he picked it up.
He fired it from the bench at 100 yards with no hits.
I coached him a little bit on marksmanship and had him fire another three rounds.
No hits.
(My berm does a poor job of showing impacts.)
I fired three rounds.
No hits.
We set up a target at 25 yards and he fired three shots.
No hits.
I fired three shots and got the three hits you see in the previous photo.
I did not set a round in the crown to see if the barrel was shot out, as he told me the rifle was new.
I have not seen him in awhile to ask if he ever got it checked out.
The barrel was marked .270 Winchester and the headstamp/box of ammo matched that.

If NES went back to 2010, guaranteed that 90% of the people that joined in the past 2 years would quit.
Free @flintoid!

But what about taking a liberal to the gun range and trying to turn them into a Liberal gun owner ?

Is that wrong ?
The only "liberal" I have heard from in the last 40 years has been Ron Paul and Alan Dershowicz.

More importantly please stop using the lefts language. There are no liberals in the contemporary Democrat party; or their cult members.

"Liberal" gun owners are as useless as tits on a bull.

The only "liberal" I have heard from in the last 40 years has been Ron Paul and Alan Dershowicz.

More importantly please stop using the lefts language. There are no liberals in the contemporary Democrat party; or their cult members.

So the left has a language that you say I am not supposed to use ?

Only a complete Leftist would say I am not supposed to use a word because some group claimed the word as their own.

So the left has a language that you say I am not supposed to use ?

Only a complete Leftist would say I am not supposed to use a word because some group claimed the word as their own.
Lol

My point is the left uses deceptive language to hide thier intentions. And way too many people have fallen for their dirty little tricks.

I wouldn't call Ron Paul a liberal.

Do you remember when we used to sing?
Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da
Just like that
Sha-la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la, la-la tee-da, la-tee-da

I'm a liberal gun owner. I'm not tied to the status quo and am willing to change and/or learn.

Liberal - as it applies to political views - hasn't been liberal in decades.

Didn't you use to rush to be the first to start a Patriots megathread every year ? [smile]

1. Off-Topic
  2. General Discussion
  3. Survival Forum
  4. Military Bubbas
  5. Massachusetts Laws
Just for reference, those are your posting statistics lol

If this forum was only about guns, you would have like 100 posts.
Yes but now that the NFL and the Pats pissed me off I'm all about the guns. [laugh]

It really is hard to wade through all the non-gun posts in the general group

And all my guns were lost in that horrible boating accident

Derek had to reel us in a few times over the years. I think we were costing him a lot of money [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom