Range Report 4/05/2009

The wife and I went to the range today to try out our new Ruger 10/22, Browning Buckmark and the Ruger Super Six.

I think the wife did really good with groupings since she hasn't shot a rifle in about 12 yrs.

1st grouping with the 10/22
Crissy1.jpg

2nd Grouping with the 10/22
Crissy2.jpg

3rd Grouping for the wife with the 10/22
Crissy3.jpg

1st Group with the Old Model Ruger Super Six
Crissy4.jpg

Last edited:
My 4 groupings, 3 with the my new Browning Buckmark and 1 with the 10/22 Youth model.

Browning #1
Brian1.jpg

Browning #2
Brian2.jpg

Browning #3
Brian3.jpg

Ruger 10/22 #1
Brian4.jpg

Thoughts:

I have shot a Browning Buckmark before, but hated it when I was about 17. Now shooting it I like the way it feels in my hands and everything. Think I am going to put some work into it a little bit to do some informal competitions with it. If I get into pistol competitions a lot harder will probably pick up a Model 41 or something along those lines.

The Ruger 10/22, man, forgot how much fun those little babies are and can't wait to pick up my own. Think I will probably have to make a LTR or 4 just to have on hand.

The biggest surprise as far as 'to shoot' was the Ruger Single six. The wife and I agree that we should pick up a few revolvers to add to the growing collection.

Come a bit later in the spring/summer we will be bringing the AR's, Remington 700 and the Marlin 336 out to see who they are shooting.

Looks like you guys had a good day.

Check the classifieds. I am selling a model 41.

Bob

We had a blast. Probably head out again during the week a few times.

As far as the Model 41 *laughs* we splurged a tad more than we should have at the gun show. Gonna have to wait til first of the year or so for a really new purchase for a handgun.

Back
Top Bottom