Range in Littleton MA area??????????

RoyB

NES Member
I recently started work with my office being in Littleton MA. I can hear gunfire outside my office building. What range would this be (Rt2 and 495 area)

I'd like to join so I can shoot after work and wait for the traffic to die down............

Yup, that's it! That's my office building in the arial photo. I could probably hit the 300 yard berm out my office window.... :)
Now I need to find a sponsor.............

Image1.JPG

Great range - I have shot a multi-day cowboy shoot each of the last 4 years. I am not a member, but there are plenty here - you shouldn't have a problem finding a sponsor.

I'm excited, my office is getting moved up to Littleton, too, now that we've been acquired. Definitely planning lunch-time/after-work excursions. Hoping to bring along more coworkers to bring them 'over to the darkside', too. :D

Roy, good timing! The biggest Appleseed shoot of the year (anywhere) is going on in Harvard this weekend. Let me or dwarven1 know if you have any questions. [smile]

Damn... Crak, you beat me to it.

RoyB, it's only the GREATEST value in shooting instruction to come along in years. It will take you from being a rifle owner to a Rifleman... and will teach you more than you ever knew about Concord & Lexington, most likely. We have room left for this weekend. It's AT the Harvard range, so you can get a good long look at the range, too.

Thanks!.........So much to do, so little time!

Saturday is the Introduction to USPCA at the New Bedford Rod and Gun Club and Sunday I'm hosting a European Motorcycle Show and Breakfast (I'm president of the Yankee Beemers BMW motorcycle club) in Mendon Mass. Friday I'm taking anyone that wants to come on a tour of the Savage plant in western Mass. This is in conjunction with the Egg Shoots I hold down in Dartmouth.............Busy,busy,busy!

Back
Top Bottom