Range date: ...man dats f#%*in' ghey

I figured l should post this ad here rather than Craigslist, because... you know, Craigslist is full of creepers

I am looking for a classy gent (or lady) who would like to host me at your range tomorrow. I have tomorrow off from work and would very much like to shoot my guns. I used to live on the cape and shot at the town range in Barnstable but have moved to Quincy, and in between ranges at the moment.

Please allow me to introduce myself; my name is Michael and obviously I go by the handle DontdriveDrunk. I am 26, white, have a liberal arts degree (yay! pffft) and work retail as an AM. I consider myself pretty respectful and proper and observe range safety and etiquette. I am aware of the range in North Attleboro and have rented a glock there before. (BTW very nice operation over there, and especially like the updates a year or so ago) Its a bit of a drive and I want to shoot AK.

Also some pistols... but really want to shoot my AK

Anybody up for braving the cold and having a range date. Like I said, I live in Quincy so Braintree or Hanson (another great range, planning on joining) or your range around that area I am not aware of.

I'll buy yah a 6 pack of your favorite brew to show my gratitude.

No weirdos

Oh and I am putting a check in the mail to "Go Green" tomorrow morning FWIW

Back
Top Bottom