• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rahm Fires Chicago Police Chief

The CPD chief is a big gun control nut so I have little sympathy. But Rahm is a bigger POS and he should fall on the sword himself.

The only reason he was fired is that he wasn't anti gun enough! The next one will be worse. Because guns are the problem in Chicago and not the liberal mentality.

Frankly, I like the fact that all the liberals live together. Nothing wrong with self segregation.

The only reason he was fired is that he wasn't anti gun enough! The next one will be worse. Because guns are the problem in Chicago and not the liberal mentality.

Frankly, I like the fact that all the liberals live together. Nothing wrong with self segregation.

Well, also, like the can you out run a bear/alligator, etc. no you only need to run/swim faster than the person next to you.

When the heat gets near Rahm, throw rhe mob a sacrificial body (chief McCarthy) and hope that quiets the mob. The ballerina is a gutless little POS who fancies himself as a tough guy. He's a coward.

Ha! No one deserves it more. But not fired for the reasons he should have been.

I don't think that is going be close to enough to quiet the angry masses. Rahm should be out as well. Interesting to see who and how many get it as he searches for cover in the political crossfire.

Now they're gonna bring ole Deval in to advise on police accountability....

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/na..._named_to_chicago_police_accountability_panel

tumblr_mnqj6zDnk51qdlh1io1_400.gif

This GIF pasted accidentally, but it fit, so I left it.

Anything I say remotely negative about Patrick will be interpreted by the commies here as racist...so I'll respectfully decline to comment about the dear boy

If deval were white, he'd suck just as much as he does now. I don't think he was quite as bad as m stanley dukakis but he certainly tried. If there was no cable, internet, twitter, etc and things could be kept quiet, he would have been even worse.

Fired? No way. I was told you can't fire cops because of wrongful termination lawsuits or some shit.

I'm sure they are paying the rest of his contract. So he doesn't need to deal with the mess that is chicago and he still gets paid.

Fired? No way. I was told you can't fire cops because of wrongful termination lawsuits or some shit.

The rules are different for the chief. The chief had a contract. The mayor can decide not to renew the chief's contract. Or he can toss him out and pay him for the remainder of the contract.

Fired or in private asked to retire and here take this lucrative upfront pension check and well you know take a vacation on us...Thanks for everything the follow up checks will be forwarded as soon as possible. Oh and hey just play along with the media thing, its just for publicity ( pats on the back and all that )

( Chief gets in car)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm! later suckers.

Roadrunner.gif

Chicago politics never disappoint. Out goes one clown, in comes another. The only surprising thing would be a replacement that was qualified for the job and not selected based on political considerations.

Chicago politics never disappoint. Out goes one clown, in comes another. The only surprising thing would be a replacement that was qualified for the job and not selected based on political considerations.

Someone in Chicago not selected based on political considerations? You mean someone who buys their appointment fair and square? [laugh]

Seriously tempted to dump the Ruby Ridge stories on the comments sections of the news sites... "Any police action shoot is a good shoot, even if the snipers bullet misses an infants head by an inch."

Right. The real problem in $hitcago is Rahmbo and the liberal mentality. But, liberals are insane, so they will keep doing the same stupid things and expect different results.

the shitstorm within CPD isn't over. my guess is that Rahm fired his friend McCarthy before things get any uglier. obviously all a publicity move. nothing more. agree w above McCarthy will be relocated in fact he will probably be the next mayor of Chicago or maybe he'll join the Joint Chiefs given his supreme tactical-ness.

however I do find it rather entertaining that less than a week ago Rahm was openly supporting McCarthy as the best LEO ever....oh how the tune changes so quickly hilarious.

the shitstorm within CPD isn't over. my guess is that Rahm fired his friend McCarthy before things get any uglier. obviously all a publicity move. nothing more. agree w above McCarthy will be relocated in fact he will probably be the next mayor of Chicago or maybe he'll join the Joint Chiefs given his supreme tactical-ness.

however I do find it rather entertaining that less than a week ago Rahm was openly supporting McCarthy as the best LEO ever....oh how the tune changes so quickly hilarious.

On CNN they saidrahm made the rounds this morning going on all the radio and tv shows praising mccarthy and saying he wasn't going anywhere. A few hours later after probably getting an ear full, he canned him.

interesting reading. how the entire video/shooting report/investigation went down

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34977807

Excellent article. Thanks for the link. Emanuel, Cook County State's Attorney, the police -- all come across as completely corrupt. Interesting that the family took the $5 million and agreed to hide the video. Absent the granted FOIA request the public would never have known the truth and the officer almost certainly would never have been charged.

I hope as it says in they article that they others who were involved get the same treatment, like whoever deleted the burger king video.

Dean

interesting reading. how the entire video/shooting report/investigation went down

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34977807
That whistleblower is a good person for doing the right thing at great risk to themselves. The people like this are the real heroes and should be treated as such instead of having to hide in the shadows of the thugs who control the government and their armed enforcers

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They clearly were trying to cover it up, and nearly succeeded. More people than just the killer should be on trial.

The prosecuter is up for election this spring, rahm just had his. That to me explains who was behind the cover up. Rahm needs to be put on trial.

Back
Top Bottom