Rahm Fires Chicago Police Chief

When's the recall election ???

Go Chuy!

Chuy2.jpg

Well leftists don't take responsibility for their incompetence they just blame others. Glad to hear he is eating his own. Rahm is in a bit of a precarious position himself. Hope he goes down in a public and embarrassing manner.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Update:

Rauner: I would sign Chicago mayor recall bill

Monday morning, Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner commented on the Chicago police misconduct scandal and the roles of two elected officials including his personal friend, Mayor Rahm Emanuel.

"I am very disappointed in the mayor and the state's attorney for Cook County," Rauner said. "Very disappointed."

Rauner says he would sign legislation allowing voters to recall the mayor of Chicago, but he says the law wouldn't apply to Emanuel.

Citing ongoing investigations, the governor would not detail his disappointment in how Emanuel and State's Attorney Anita Alvarez handled the Laquan McDonald police shooting. He was also asked about the bill filed in December in the General Assembly that would allow Chicago voters to recall the mayor.

"I've not studied the bill that's been proposed, but what I've been informed about it, based upon that, I would sign that bill," the governor said.

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/rauner-i-would-sign-chicago-mayor-recall-bill/1146004/

And in other news regarding misconduct on the part of the Chicago PD, they just paid out another $5.5 Million to 57 more victims of police abuse and torture cases dating back to the 70's:

Reparations paid in Chicago police torture case

The city of Chicago has paid $5.5 million in reparations to 57 people whose claims that they were tortured by police decades ago were found to be credible.

The money was paid Monday to victims of a police unit commanded by disgraced former police commander Jon Burge from the 1970s through the early 1990s, the Chicago Sun-Times reported (http://bit.ly/1INETKY ).

More than 100 men, mostly African-American, have accused Burge and officers under his command of shocking, suffocating and beating them into giving false confessions, some of which landed them on death row. Burge has never been criminally charged with torture, but he served a 4 ½-year sentence for lying about the torture in a civil case and was released from a halfway house last year.

The $5.5 million adds to more than $100 million that has been paid in court-ordered judgments, settlements of lawsuits and legal fees — most of it spent by the financially strapped city of Chicago and some by Cook County — over the years related to the torture scandal. The $100,000 payment most victims received Monday is a fraction of some previous settlements.

And they wonder why Chicago is broke. [rolleyes]

When you are a hyper partisan, nasty a hole like Rahm has been, you better be on the level in office or people will look to even the score when they can. The IL gov is a republican who is trying to clean up the corruption and mess IL and Chicago is.

Looks like Rahm's chicken's are coming home. NEVER let a crisis go to waste, right Rahm. [laugh2]

Back
Top Bottom