• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R&M Gun vault in East Longmeadow owes us a BIG explanation.....

Note to gun shop owners, if some media person sticks a mic in your face you have two options

1 - No comment, have a nice day
2 - Here is the number of my lawyer, give him a call
This all day .
NEVER talk to the press.
Even if you said nothing wrong the edited version will not even remotely resemble what you said.
One more time NEVER TALK TO THE PRESS!!

Who's the genius that left them a 5 Start review... blasting them?
I saw that.
You mean, "what's their NES screen name?". [rofl]

Although, maybe it's an elite move:
No matter whether you sort from worst to best,
or best to worst,
there's a bad review at the top of the list.

If these publications want to be taken seriously then they have to to get the basic stuff right. It was an EA not an EO, big difference. If they got this wrong how do I know the rest is right? The EA instructs the ATF to look into rules, now laws, on so called "ghost" guns and wrist braces. Whatever they come up with it can't change the law. Yes there are things they can do, but not as much as many are saying. The next step will be the ATF publishing their proposed rule changes for public comment. I would suggest, instead of swears, threats, and the usual "2a is my permit" stuff, you put together a meaningful and well thought out response. It may not help but at least it won't go straight into the trash and add to their belief that gun owners are stupid rednecks.

The genius corrected the review. At least the genius posted a review. There are only 4 negative post about this. Where are the rest of you?

The genius corrected the review. At least the genius posted a review. There are only 4 negative post about this. Where are the rest of you?

Lol, I posted one too, shouldn't be hard to figure out which one is mine. But I agree, I expected a few more too.

Maybe not the place to ask this, but haven't been able to find reliable figures, does anyone know man deaths per year we will be saving by restricting home build/kits/80% lowers? I believe I know the answer, but I am unable to cite anything.
it does not matter, those against guns will say if one life is saved its good enough BUT they wont apply that to everything

View attachment 470881
Now they’re trying to back peddle on fudd comments. Notice how they still support serial numbers on 80% kits. I left them a shitty review. f*** them.
this statement it dumb.....most people knowingly going to commit a crime with guns really dont care about serial numbers
Gun shop owners should just have one comment Shall not be infringed. Look at how many laws have been created since 1934 ----which was created after the government pretty much got their dicks squashed over booze......so they change the laws re legalize booze and go after guns....same thing. .GOV will not stop trying to disarm American People until those in GOV believe in the US Constitution

They are reading the google reviews, someone just gave the 5 stars and said:

"34 minutes agoNEW
While I disagree with any "compromise" when it comes to any/all things 2A, I'm happy to see gun shops opening in areas that are not gun friendly. Russ and Melissa are nice people trying to get a small business going at a time when small businesses are closing everywhere. Sharing their opinion on the recent EO shouldn't subject them to cancel culture tactics. Don't like their opinions? Don't shop there.. No need to demonize them when I'd bet most gun shops quietly share the same opinions"

The owner replied with Thank You, but not to any of the negative comments lol.

Sharing your opinion w/ the media on this issue gets you in trouble, don't do it. No amount of free exposure is worth it. Whatever business you're in, you HAVE to think about how your customer base will react. How did these guys not know that "mostly agreeing with Biden" was not going to piss off the gun community? The media/antis will use their words to beat us over the head with. And then they go and delete all the FB comments and cry about being canceled? I'd probably not have left them a google review if they had just allowed the FB back & forth to go on, no one but us would have seen it anyway. These guys are showing textbook "how not to handle things", from their original comments, to their "explanation" on FB, deleting comments, etc.

He may have said something without thinking it through. Do we really want to put a gun shop out of business?

We aren't putting anyone out of business, they did this to themselves. Their comments were beyond stupid, giving the antis ammo to beat us over the head with: "See, even gun shops that support 2A are behind Biden on this!". Mostly agree w/ Biden's EO? Really? Better off to just keep your mouth shut than to try & straddle the fence to please those who are 100% against you.

He may have said something without thinking it through. Do we really want to put a gun shop out of business?
I don’t know what he was thinking but I do know what he said. And what he said supports a ban on people making their own guns at home. Not my fault that someone who is anti gun opened a gun shop.

As with any small business, as a customer find a shop you like that supports your values and be as loyal as possible. Bought my first firearm at The Gun Rack in turners falls MA and I drive the 40 or so minutes to go there because I want to see them stick around. There's a local shop in my town that's run by fudds (hint, next to a dunkin and some shit hole apartments) and after getting the stink eye from their grumpy unprofessional staff I refused to give them any money.
Hell my old man from Ct tags along on my monthly ammo pilgrimage.
This relationship pays off in dividends when it comes to the small things or transfers

I want to leave a bad review for this anti 2a dude but based on the circulation of that article I don't think they need any help in destroying their already lame business.

They are reading the google reviews, someone just gave the 5 stars and said:

"34 minutes agoNEW
While I disagree with any "compromise" when it comes to any/all things 2A, I'm happy to see gun shops opening in areas that are not gun friendly. Russ and Melissa are nice people trying to get a small business going at a time when small businesses are closing everywhere. Sharing their opinion on the recent EO shouldn't subject them to cancel culture tactics. Don't like their opinions? Don't shop there.. No need to demonize them when I'd bet most gun shops quietly share the same opinions"

The owner replied with Thank You, but not to any of the negative comments lol.

Sharing your opinion w/ the media on this issue gets you in trouble, don't do it. No amount of free exposure is worth it. Whatever business you're in, you HAVE to think about how your customer base will react. How did these guys not know that "mostly agreeing with Biden" was not going to piss off the gun community? The media/antis will use their words to beat us over the head with. And then they go and delete all the FB comments and cry about being canceled? I'd probably not have left them a google review if they had just allowed the FB back & forth to go on, no one but us would have seen it anyway. These guys are showing textbook "how not to handle things", from their original comments, to their "explanation" on FB, deleting comments, etc.
It says the business reply was one month ago and the review was 2 hours ago. Not sure what happened on that one

Back
Top Bottom