Question about traveling with my weapon from FL to MA?

I want to say first of all that I love this country, that’s why tomorrow 6/18/2009 at 9 o’clock I will be taking my Citizen test and becoming an American Citizen. With that being said, I will say, in my own and personal opinion, that this country needs to make its own mind about to many things. I am not a politician and I hate politics therefore I never talk about it, but after reading the article, I would like to know why this country has only one president, but different politics and rules for each State? Why any person of any of the 50 States who posses a valid Driving License of any State is legal to drive, rent, use the DL as identification, etc, but a person with a valid LTC, CCW, and many other names for the same License can not protect his/her selves in all the 50 States? I truly believe that a person who has pass fingerprints, a course, etc and carry a legal firearm is safer to everyone on the face of Earth than a 16 years old driving a car.

I really would like to know why the Government focus in screw a normal person with not felonies charges and other factors needed in order to get a LTC, CCW, etc, instead of drinking some “balls potion” and start to fight against the bad guys, who by the way all of them have illegal weapons are use those weapons to kill the good guys, not like us that use our weapons to protect us and others or to shoot targets on a range.

This forum is about weapons, so I don’t want to keep going with any of the others issues, but really it is a shame that being this country the best country on the World, we are way behind than other countries in many things.

Just my 2 cents,

Ish.

Back
Top Bottom