Quebec City mosque shooting, eh?

if true, this would be extra ironically funny

16266178_1871707106400154_1804553577190337571_n.jpg

Do they not realize the irony here?

- - - Updated - - -

if true, this would be extra ironically funny

16266178_1871707106400154_1804553577190337571_n.jpg

Do they not realize the irony here?

Most of the news stories say both are in custody....but no names? They wouldn't be covering up the possibility they are muslim "refugees" would they?

Most of the news stories say both are in custody....but no names? They wouldn't be covering up the possibility they are muslim "refugees" would they?

what other reason can you think of that they wouldn't be releasing the names ASAP??

Quebec city is literally in the middle of nowhere and there is pretty much one road headed north and one south. If cops were chasing any accomplices at this time, it would not be hard. The reason that the names aren't released is that they are scrambling to fit this libtard narrative into what happened. I don't see any major news outlets carrying this story either, mass shooting and no coverage, no headlines.

Wow. They really jumped to the conclusion that it's terrorism. This looks like workplace violence to me.

Does the NRA have an affiliate in canada? I'll bet they are behind this.

Let's get all the facts first before calling anyone innocent here. A couple of guys go into mosque thingie and shoot a bunch of people while screaming aloha snakbar is pretty funny. Even funnier that mosque president decided to skip the prayers this particular evening. To die during prayers for muslims is like 70 virgins + 10 chai boys for extra holiness.

There is also no need for self flagellation either. I never heard a libtard say: "comrade, some of us makes us communism look bad" Libtards look at the shooting community as bunch of crazies anyway.

This.

Quebec city is literally in the middle of nowhere and there is pretty much one road headed north and one south. If cops were chasing any accomplices at this time, it would not be hard. The reason that the names aren't released is that they are scrambling to fit this libtard narrative into what happened. I don't see any major news outlets carrying this story either, mass shooting and no coverage, no headlines.

Wow. Just wow

Don't forget, the largest group of Muslim killers are.... wait for it... muslins... so odds are this was a radical group killing others because they weren't radical enough or the wrong kind of radical...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Didn't the Chief Snowflake of Canada just troll Trump by saying the Refugees could come there?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trudeau-canada-refugees-banned-u-s/

Maybe they don't want to go there now.

The catch is they CAN'T! While Canada has pretty liberal immigration policies in terms of quotas and such, they just don't let ANYONE in. (Ever hear of a US citizen trying to emigrate in retirement? NFW is their response.) They want people who will improve the Canadian economy. So some refugee that wants to sit around or bomb buildings or such will NOT gain entry into Canada.

Although you'll never hear that on the news. It'll be weeks or months from now and be a forgotten story.

The catch is they CAN'T! While Canada has pretty liberal immigration policies in terms of quotas and such, they just don't let ANYONE in. (Ever hear of a US citizen trying to emigrate in retirement? NFW is their response.) They want people who will improve the Canadian economy. So some refugee that wants to sit around or bomb buildings or such will NOT gain entry into Canada.

Although you'll never hear that on the news. It'll be weeks or months from now and be a forgotten story.

So every other country on the face of the earth is allowed to be discriminatory in who they do/don't let in, no issues. But if we try to exercise our rights to make sure bad people aren't coming in, we're the racists?!?!?!?! OK, got it.

That's old news, it came up yesterday, I think, late at night.

Of course most people don't realize is that when muslims are not killing kafirs, infidels or Christians kids, they are killing ... each other. Syria being by far the biggest cluster****, wrong muslims in power etc.

So now everytime a goat****er shoots another goat****er it's act of terror against muslims? [rofl] That makes muslims easily the most terrorized cult of all times!

Alexandre Bissonnette and Mohamed El Khadir are the suspects ID as the shooters. This isn't fitting any known narrative here. The only likely thing (but which is no means the only path for this) I can think of is one radicalized the other (but which way is not clear) and the mosque was targeted because it was either a mosque or it was mosque that rejected radicalism openly (and that depends on the answer to the first question).

This is already falling off the news because it's not allowing any side to drive an agenda...

So every other country on the face of the earth is allowed to be discriminatory in who they do/don't let in, no issues. But if we try to exercise our rights to make sure bad people aren't coming in, we're the racists?!?!?!?! OK, got it.

Yes. Because. . . . . TRUMP! [rofl]

OK, looking into this more, the suspects were students at the same school that the "Islamic Cultural Centre of Quebec City" was part of. And it's listed as a place designed to help muslims integrate into the culture and society of Quebec City (which is very different than Canada for those who don't know). This is really shaping up to be a muzzie on muzzie religious purity killing. Basically, I can see this as the students killed the worshippers because they weren't pure enough.

Everyone who was hoping to pin this on white radicals is likely in for a shock...

Reading the Fox article. . . . . .

More than 50 people were attending prayer service at the time of the shooting. The center's president Mohamed Yangui said the shooters reloaded at least three times.

6 dead, reloaded an AK 3 times?????? Either the witness stating that it is BS'ing or there is something else going on.

In other news. . . . Iran just launched an ballistic missile test. Good thing we sent them all that money and let them process uranium.

Reading the Fox article. . . . . .

6 dead, reloaded an AK 3 times?????? Either the witness stating that it is BS'ing or there is something else going on.

In other news. . . . Iran just launched an ballistic missile test. Good thing we sent them all that money and let them process uranium.

Dont worry. Keeping people with iranian passports from entering the US will keep us safe.

Sunday night target practice accident?

Also, I am shocked, SHOCKED, that one of the guys is named mohamed. Especially after reports of yelling allah-snackbar......

My theory is the attack was orchestrated to show the world that the general muslim population is not only no threat but just as vulnerable to fanatical attacks. Plenty of smoke and mirrors on this one for sure...

My theory is the attack was orchestrated to show the world that the general muslim population is not only no threat but just as vulnerable to fanatical attacks. Plenty of smoke and mirrors on this one for sure...

You're over-thinking this.

No one kills Muslims more than Muslims. Not even the US Govt.

Last time I went I saw lots of roads and it wasn't exactly in the middle of nowhere. A lot of Quebec is like that but not Quebec City.

Back
Top Bottom