• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Quebec City mosque shooting, eh?

In June 2016, a pig’s head was left on the doorstep of the cultural centre.

Canuks are getting restless, libtards say that wearing burqas or whatever that blanket called offended some Canadiens.

Quebec City is waaaaay up north from even Montreal. What the **** camel jockeys doing that far north?

Must have been Chicago shooters, only got 5 out if 40

or stormtroopers.

Didn't the Chief Snowflake of Canada just troll Trump by saying the Refugees could come there?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trudeau-canada-refugees-banned-u-s/

Maybe they don't want to go there now.

OipvZMR.jpg

I think the frencies out played us here!! They heard that tons of US libtards planned on moving to canadia, so they drummed up some fake news to make all the libs stay here. we definitely got outplayed here!

Cause innocent people getting murdered is hilarious. Some of you guys are a huge black eye to the shooting community. You know who you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Cause innocent people getting murdered is hilarious. Some of you guys are a huge black eye to the shooting community. You know who you are.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Let's get all the facts first before calling anyone innocent here. A couple of guys go into mosque thingie and shoot a bunch of people while screaming aloha snakbar is pretty funny. Even funnier that mosque president decided to skip the prayers this particular evening. To die during prayers for muslims is like 70 virgins + 10 chai boys for extra holiness.

There is also no need for self flagellation either. I never heard a libtard say: "comrade, some of us makes us communism look bad" Libtards look at the shooting community as bunch of crazies anyway.

Last edited:
Canadiens have guns?
at shot last week we had lots of canadians come thru. someone always asked "what types of guns you got up there?" the answers were usually something like "we have plenty of all types of guns in canada."

next was "but you can't have handguns, right?"

"we have plenty of handguns in canada."

having never lived in canada i have to take it as truth, why lie?

guys from australia same almost the same thing.....hmmmm

having never lived in canada i have to take it as truth, why lie?
I've been to Canada, eh? many times with handguns. Never a problem with the right paperwork obtained in advance for a competition, but it often confuses the border guards when the Yank with the 45 produces the transport/possession license. They added a $50 registration fee since I visited last. I remember getting some really strange looks when the people at "secondary inspection" next to me who were having their air filter pulled watched the customer officer hand me back my 1911 and wish me a nice trip. (guns must be transported in a locked case or with trigger lock; this has been checked at customs on every trip).

No mags > 10 rounds (5 for shotguns); no grandfathering for existing owners when bill C68 was shoved down their throats.

No bbl length < 105mm (4.25") or 25ACP unless it is a grandfathered gun owned by a grandfathered license holder.

No hollow point ammo.

Licenses strictly for competition/target; Canadian protection licenses make NYC look like "shall issue". (Figure single digits in a city the size of Toronto)

Last edited:
rumor has it shooters said aloha snakbar before opening fire

Could have been done in jest. This story provides the most details yet and its looking like they were amateurs and locals.
http://montrealgazette.com/storyline/4-reported-dead-at-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque

ETA: Given the outrage expressed by pols (which I am pretty sure I never heard such disdain expressed when the muslim extremists went after a military recruitment center...), it's looking like this is not going to be muslim on muslim violence and will be some form of right wing dipshit brigade. Canadian gun owners are about to get anal probed and more rights will be lost up there because a few dipshits will be made out to be leaders of some movement. Some folks will never let this crisis go to waste.

Last edited:
One of the suspects is Moroccan according to CBC radio. The other is Quebecois. Both students at a local university.

Back
Top Bottom