• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pullman Arms, Worcester MA

Stopped in this morning and was shocked at their ammo prices, needless to say I walked out empty handed. Sellier & bellot 9mm 50 pack, $25!? 40 cal was close to that for 50 rounds, and their .22 stock was all tracer rounds for 20 something dollars for 100 rounds. Given I'm out looking for all the popular calibers, I've seen cheaper ammo recently at old mill gouge shop. I had a chat with an employee there a few weeks back who was very nice, but didn't seem very knowledgeable...I'll pop in again, but don't have my hopes up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Stopped in this morning and was shocked at their ammo prices, needless to say I walked out empty handed. Sellier & bellot 9mm 50 pack, $25!?

I saw the Sellier listed on their website for $26.45. I was hoping it was a typo. I just picked up 4 boxes of the same ammo 3 weeks ago at another LGS for $15.99/bx. Then, a couple hours later I went to range and used all of it.

I'm not dogging them, I like those guys. Supply and demand - I'm sure it will sell.

Took the 30 min ride to see them for the first time Tuesday to find the shop closed. I may stop in if im in the area but wont go out of my way again.

Just spotted this excellent little shop today....and i must say they're are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable.

was able to pick up (3) 50 round boxes of Independence .40 FMJ for $21.00 each....they looked to have quite a lot more boxes on the shelf (3 box limit)

very nice guys, a little bit hard to find tho but not bad.......you have to kind of walk in the door of another company and turn left to get into the actual gun shop

definitely going to keep them in mind, work right down the street... kind of a hidden gem, been open about a year they said

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just stopped in on my way home from work. Was met at the door by a cute lady. Who showed me around the shop and introduced me to a guy who helped me select the ammo I was looking for. Continued to check out the vault room with all the good stuff AR's were in stock 2 M1As one really nice FN 308 bolt action. But will I make the trip out there again about 1hr ride from my house. Hell yeah great people great shop its like your in the middle of the action can peek in on the welder guy walk by the gunsmiths. loved it,,,

Keep up the good work

Just stopped in on my way home from work. Was met at the door by a cute lady. Who showed me around the shop and introduced me to a guy who helped me select the ammo I was looking for. Continued to check out the vault room with all the good stuff AR's were in stock 2 M1As one really nice FN 308 bolt action. But will I make the trip out there again about 1hr ride from my house. Hell yeah great people great shop its like your in the middle of the action can peek in on the welder guy walk by the gunsmiths. loved it,,,

Keep up the good work

Great shop, classy lady, and overall a very good place to go. I stop by all the time and they are all friendly no matter how busy they are.

I am in Worcester a lot lately, so I stopped in today to drop off a barrel and muzzle brake to be pinned and welded. Small shop, but very nice and people friendly place.

I was pretty impressed with what they had in stock. Can't wait to pick up the barrel on Friday and "some" other things.

[smile]

Yup, giant walk in safe. Nice racks of gear now on the walls. Huge improvements from the safe days. One of my favorite shops. Scott and Alicia are awesome to deal with.

Stopped in today. They had a few of the elusive Kahr PM9's in stock
Hard to find gun at a great price $675,considering what other dealers are selling them for. Saw one in Tewksbury for almost $900 a couple months ago

I purchased a few items from them this week and I have to say the customer service was outstanding. The gentleman I dealt with was very easy to talk to and answered all my questions. I would say their prices are right up there with any of the other gun shops in MA. Highly recommend this place!

Stopped in today and bought a new Sig Sauer 1911 TTT from them. This place is great it's a small shop but the people were very friendly, professional, and made the sale go quick and easy. It was a real pleasure doing business with them, and I highly recommend them [thumbsup] [rockon]

FYI for those lucky enough (and smart like me) to have broken the trigger guard ear off of one of those shiny new lowers you bought during the FR months.... Pullman can micro weld it back on! When properly refinished you won't be able to tell you ****ed up your evil lower. Was $30

Anyone know why they are selling new Beretta 92fs's with only one mag? This gun ships with two.

Beretta 92FS Made in Italy 9mm 3 $639 With case and 1 magazines

Anyone know why they are selling new Beretta 92fs's with only one mag? This gun ships with two.

Beretta 92FS Made in Italy 9mm 3 $639 With case and 1 magazines

My experience was that the website is incorrect. I purchased that exact model from Pullman less than a year ago and it came with 2 mags. The website said 1 back then too.

Great piece BTW. If you pick it up and aren't a fan of the stock grip (not a lot of folks are) I recommend the Hogue rubber grip with finger grooves. Made it easier to handle and easier on the hands.

Back
Top Bottom