• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pulled over with guns, and it’s goes smoothly..

This is how you don't get shot while CCW.

Must be nice to live in a free state where you can have suppressors and carry a loaded AR in the trunk.

Good reminder to carry paperwork with NFA stuff. Maybe a rolled up paper to stow in the grip.

Funny how he said his get up costume he was in was part of his brand.

If anyone in Mass did that they'd be deemed unsuitable.

That’s why open carrier sometimes preferable to concealed carry.

The whole mask thing definitely makes it weird

@6:20 “ I could be a f***en terrorist.
He would be wise to take Mas Ayoob's class or Andrew Branca's class.

Lol… I’ve had similar situations I keep the paperwork on the dash though and my Guns typically aren’t loaded…. Just with way more stuff… It gets the point where they look at your paperwork.., They don’t wanna waste the time doing their own paperwork….

I probably single-handedly generated well over $1 million worth of paperwork with my shenanigans

Last edited:
Did he open with saying “I’m drunk”… My stops don’t go like that

I thought if you get pulled over with a gun you're supposed to jump out of your car, run down the highway, and scream that you have a gun. No?

Seriously though, he's from NY?

And is his face tattooed?

And finally, I bet 95+% stops end up civilly like that.

This is how you don't get shot while CCW.

Must be nice to live in a free state where you can have suppressors and carry a loaded AR in the trunk.

Good reminder to carry paperwork with NFA stuff. Maybe a rolled up paper to stow in the grip.

Funny how he said his get up costume he was in was part of his brand.

If anyone in Mass did that they'd be deemed unsuitable.
I f***ing hate that word "unsuitable"

I love the 4 minutes of just watching him wait for the cop. It's like I'm there. ;)

Clearly he spent so much on guns and tactical gear he didn't get iMovie on his Mac.

I don't know if I would trust all those cops handling loaded weapons, that they have no clue about.
On countless occasions officers will take My weapons off of me.. Unload them. Sometimes they seem to know what they’re doing other times not so much. But then Theyll just keep passing it around between officers and they all Muzzle sweeping me. I say something say to the effect of “would you please not keep pointing that at me” And their typically response is it’s not loaded. I’ll let it go on three or four times and finally I say stop pointing at me and I take it from them…..

I don’t mind going through the motions, it’s just you cant tell me “it’s not loaded”… I know it isn’t but that’s not the point… It’s really gotten to the point where the majority of the local officers don’t even take my guns anymore. There’s just no point.

I was pretty upset by the incident about a year and a half ago,I had to sit in the back of the squad car… In this incident I was shitfaced at my residence (and unarmed)… Usually let me sit in the front seat with my guns.

Last edited:
Those are Baltimore, Maryland police. If the driver said he was from N.Y., that would be a problem. NYS does not allow private ownership of machine guns. "New York prohibits private ownership of machine guns and silencers. All semi-auto short barreled rifles, semi-auto shotguns, and semi-auto AOW firearms are banned under New York's assault weapons ban." I used to live in NY and was surprised how many people here in New Hampshire own machine guns.

Yeah....he should have just cracked the window and said I dont talk to police. I'm sure it would have worked out better for him.
Well, lets not take it that far. I mean, he was basically saying "yeah i got machine guns back there, i got all the documents, you can search them". Why is he just openly inviting them to have at it? Cmon man!

Those are Baltimore, Maryland police. If the driver said he was from N.Y., that would be a problem. NYS does not allow private ownership of machine guns. "New York prohibits private ownership of machine guns and silencers. All semi-auto short barreled rifles, semi-auto shotguns, and semi-auto AOW firearms are banned under New York's assault weapons ban." I used to live in NY and was surprised how many people here in New Hampshire own machine guns.
Considering the AFT's definition of machine gun and the sheer number of dry cleaners it's a veritable war zone.🤣

He said he was a FFL in a million words (as I understood it... Him being a NY resident)

But yeah he did not die and he was not arrested so it went okay.
He was still taken out of the vehicle, disarmed, entire vehicle searched, and when they removed him from the vehicle they made him keep the camera (cell phone) in the vehicle
But yeah smoothly = not dead at this point

Yeah....he should have just cracked the window and said I dont talk to police. I'm sure it would have worked out better for him.
Sometimes remaining silent is worse when you know you’re in the right. I don’t know about him being drunk In a smashed car with bad plates. But Those are really minor issues compared to NFA issued, he wasn’t confrontational.

I have a tendency to talk too much. If I say I’m going to remain silent there are problems that need to be addressed by my attorneys.

The entire thing was no big deal. But they could’ve made it a big deal if they want to do.

At the end of the day the goal is for everybody to make it home safely. So I can give everyone a 100% rating.

What are we really talking about here two or three handguns a machine guns and a suppressor…. Sounds like the second amendment to me

Back
Top Bottom