• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ptr 9r evil features

Hey guys, I’m currently working on a project… I purchased a ptr 9r in hopes of sbr’ing it in the near future, but for now i will keep the 16 inch barrel, I purchased a few attachments as well and I just want to make sure they are compliant with the evil features thing as I will be using preban mags for it, my parts list consist of

Ptr 9r
30 round pre ban magazine
MFI SOCOM Fake Silencer / Barrel Shroud
Primary Arms SLx Series Red Dot Sight
Magpul HK94/MP5 SL STOCK
Franklin Armory Binary Trigger System
Strike Industries LINK Curved Foregrip (and correct me if I’m wrong but considering this is not a horizontal grip would it be classified as an evil feature? Seems to me more like a hand stop than anything)

I’ll also be adding a light laser in the near future

But yea…just want to make sure I’m mass compliant, any help is greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Rifles:
(B) a semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of--
(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
(iii) a bayonet mount;
(iv) a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
(v) a grenade launcher;

Back
Top Bottom