• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Prosecutor Says Militias Illegal

Reptile

NES Member
Constitution being discriminated against in U.S. courtroom
In an effort to make defendants from the Bunkerville standoff look as dangerous as possible, Judge Navarro is allowing the prosecution to cherry pick and edit social media posts made years after the event — e.g. redacting any discussion of the importance of vetting dangerous lunatics like Jared Miller, but taking a mention of McVeigh out of context and emphasizing his name to smear the defendants.
Meanwhile, anything that would touch on the violence, threats and censorship of the BLM is omitted by the judge and the prosecutors went so far as to say militias are illegal.

https://www.infowars.com/prosecutor-says-militias-illegal/

Unfortunately this is exactly what I expected. Every federal case I've ever read about, in which the only thing the people are even alleged to have done is stand up to the governemnt, this is what happens. It's a sham trial in a kangaroo court in which the judge purposefully violates the Constitution in order to sustain a conviction. That's done by refusing to allow the defense to present evidence, discuss facts, or call witnesses. They simultaneously allow the prosecution leeway to talk about anything regardless of truth or relevance. Hearsay is just fine for them too. Direct lies about the law is no big deal, and any attempt to correct the record is objected to and sustained.

This just in...

Militias state: "Prosecutors who neglect their Sworn Constitutional Oath... are illegal "

So let me see if i'm following the liberal world correctly.. 2nd amendment applys only to militias, If I want a gun I need to be in an organized militia, but now suddenly militia's are illegal? I see where they wanted this to go, damn heller guy ruining that dream for them.

Back
Top Bottom