• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Proposed amendments to NY SAFE act

This is actually kinda sadistically nostalgic... when I got my lifetime FID the general store had a single gas pump, and open boxes of common rounds on the upper shelf behind the counter. You could buy a single round, or mix and match. Years later, like late 80's, there was an old timey hardware store near an apartment I had sold them the same way...

HTF would someone buy just 20, (or #?) but then still store them in the original packaging? The simple answer is that those that would propose such BS really don't GAF how...

You guys do realize that the story in the Brooklyn Eagle is from December 2015, right? She currently has two other silly bills in the Assembly. One to restrict sale of ammunition to people with permits to own firearms. (Similar to MA law) The other limits the amount of ammunition that can be purchased for "assault weapons". Of course there is no definition of "assault weapons". From looking at her other wish list of laws, I have a feeling that just about anything she proposes goes to a committee to die.

at this point, having a baggie of heroin and full auto AK in the backseat will carry less time (or more precisely none, just 2 year probation) vs staying legal.

Depends, the feds might be pissed about the illegal machine gun and take a crack at you after MA gives you probation. Obviously no f***s would be given about the heroin by either party.

Back
Top Bottom