========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : CROSSBREED HOLSTERS
Date/Time : 04-Apr-2010 07:41:28 AM
Transaction ID :XXXXXXXXXXXXX

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
Invoice Number :
Description : Crossbreed Holsters

2nd
Thank you for your order. Please review your order below.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of your order as all orders are made as they are received.
Should you have any questions please include your full name and order ID in your communication.

3rd
Thank you for contacting us, due to the current high volume of inquiries please allow 24-48 hours for a response.

I never "contacted them" just order from them. I suspect their system is set up to auto generate that email when ever it gets any activity.

I just ignored the email and it showed up as promised. They even throw in a roll of Wild Cherry Lifesavers. I'd prefer a box of ammo but a nice touch.

sounds like the 3rd em is supposed to go out after inquiries and it is also being sent out after orders. To me and ymmv, If i had not contacted them I would not be expecting a reply from them. They already mentioned how long it should take. Taka, i would have done the same thing.

So as of today it has been 8 days

It sounds like their system farted when it sent you an e-mail...relax dude, no big deal. [grin]

This is my first holster so I don't have anything to compare it to, but so far I don't have any reason to complain and it is comfortable.

Go out and buy a $4 belt from WalMart and a $5 garbage holster (stocked in most gun stores, the reasoning escapes me), then carry all day with them and compare. [laugh] There's a huge difference.

Go out and buy a $4 belt from WalMart and a $5 garbage holster (stocked in most gun stores, the reasoning escapes me), then carry all day with them and compare. [laugh] There's a huge difference.

+1 to this. A proper belt and holster make all the difference. I didn't think my G23 would ever be comfortable - it takes up a lot of real estate on my body - but I have the belts (thanks to our own Andy Langlois) and holster and it's quite comfortable.

Went to First Defense last night, and for my full size M&P9 they would have had to order it for me so I'll just wait for the one I ordered to show up. Checked out the new SIG GSR while I was there [wink] it's pretty nice, fiancee bought a Walther p22 and I bought my first safe, a GunVault 2000.

Originally posted by GSG
"Go out and buy a $4 belt from WalMart and a $5 garbage holster (stocked in most gun stores, the reasoning escapes me), then carry all day with them and compare. [laugh] There's a huge difference."

I have no doubt that it is far superior to a $9 kmart POS set up, when I said I don't have anything to compare it to, I meant any of the quality holsters that so many people have mentioned on this site. I love my crossbreed, have no complaints, very comfortable, got a belt from them as well, and it is also excellent.

Mine didn't ship for a few weeks, but I had seen on their site where they talked about their delivery times.. It arrived quicker than their estimate, and I am happy with it. It works very well, and is comfortable.

Originally posted by GSG
"Go out and buy a $4 belt from WalMart and a $5 garbage holster (stocked in most gun stores, the reasoning escapes me), then carry all day with them and compare. [laugh] There's a huge difference."

I have no doubt that it is far superior to a $9 kmart POS set up, when I said I don't have anything to compare it to, I meant any of the quality holsters that so many people have mentioned on this site. I love my crossbreed, have no complaints, very comfortable, got a belt from them as well, and it is also excellent.

I have a Milt Sparks VMII and a crossbreed for the same XD. I like the Milt Sparks better, because it looks nicer.. but no one ever sees it anyway, I understand it isn't so logical :) They both function equally well, for retention with easy drawing and holstering, and comfort.

Oh, OK, I was just joking around; if you'd never carried a gun before and started day one with a quality holster/belt combo, you might not have as many hard feelings for cheapie holsters as a guy like me who started with low quality carry gear. [grin]

i ordered a supertuck for my ruger p345. it took 3 weeks to get it. i ordered one for my s&w sw9ve and that took three weeks also. i ordered the belt clips too (spare set ). they came in one week. i have only good things to say about this company.

I believe First Defense in Uxbridge and Bob's Gun & Archery Pro Shop in Webster have these in stock.

I got mine at Bob's. It was nice, as I could try it on, and he said he would offer the same return policy as the online ordering. Sure, the cost was a little more, but after shipping probably worked out the same, plus I got to "try before you buy". They are nice people there, and he has a good shop, which makes the trip even better.

Oh, OK, I was just joking around; if you'd never carried a gun before and started day one with a quality holster/belt combo, you might not have as many hard feelings for cheapie holsters as a guy like me who started with low quality carry gear. [grin]

A Huge thanks to Derek, and all who share their knowledge and experience on this site. Because of everyone's willingness to share their experiences both positive and negative I didn't have to go through the try out the cheap stuff first phase. You saved me a lot of time and money, and I genuinely appreciate it.
I hope I can return the favor someday.

A Huge thanks to Derek, and all who share their knowledge and experience on this site. Because of everyone's willingness to share their experiences both positive and negative I didn't have to go through the try out the cheap stuff first phase. You saved me a lot of time and money, and I genuinely appreciate it.
I hope I can return the favor someday.

Amen to that.

Got my order in yesterday. 4 weeks exactly from order date. Got 4 for our carry guns with new belts for each of us. They are awesome. Wore my Colt 1911 Combat Elite all day today including for a 5 mile walk and 2+hrs in car, no rubbing/discomfort at end of day. Awesome IWB holsters!

Got mine on Friday, 3.5 weeks after I placed the order. I haven't had a chance to try it till yesterday. This was the first time I ever carry on me. I took some adjustment in the beginning but once on I was somewhat ok. It wasn't intolerable but it wasn't comfortable either in the beginning, got better towards the end of the day but the biggest problem I had was my freaking pants falling off. I need a better belt I guess?

oh and no Lifesavers for me :(

23 days for my supertuck deluxe, and a roll of wild cherry lifesavers. I love it, it functions the same as a milt sparks only cheaper and without the 8 month wait.

Back
Top Bottom