Problems with Chrome browser - multi-quotes not quoting, smilies not smiling

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
I just installed Google Chrome as a browser (was having lockup problems in graphics-intensive threads with Firefox), and I'm having an odd problem.

Basically, the multi-quote button is not working, nor can I click on a smilie and get it to go into the text of the post. I can't seem to figure out what setting might affect this - any ideas? Maybe an add-in that I haven't added in?

Thanks,

Ross

Javascript enabled? Let me bring up Chrome and see. I've been using Firefox 3.5 here without problems.

I just installed Google Chrome as a browser (was having lockup problems in graphics-intensive threads with Firefox), and I'm having an odd problem.

Basically, the multi-quote button is not working, nor can I click on a smilie and get it to go into the text of the post. I can't seem to figure out what setting might affect this - any ideas? Maybe an add-in that I haven't added in?

Thanks,

Ross

Javascript enabled? Let me bring up Chrome and see. I've been using Firefox 3.5 here without problems.

Multi-quote with Chrome 2.0.172.37. [grin] <-- added by clicking on the box to the right.

Last edited:
There's a newer version than 2.0.172.37 available. Maybe that's the problem. Click the wrench and then "About Google Chrome" to get the version you're running.

Back
Top Bottom