Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

He is a celebrity and with celebrity comes loonies. I think he likely does need armed security.
He and his wife don’t want people to own guns. Walk the walk chump. He left the royal family and took every shot he could on the way out.

If he wants armed security pay for it from your own pocket.

They’ve tried various “collaborations” — aka “give us a ton of money and, uh, we won’t do anything in return…”

Apparently, folks in Hollyweird have started to realize they are a pair of no-talent grifters.
Oh I bet they (meaning she) still has a little talent left. Unfortunately I believe the industry moved to Nevada….

gave up his titles, his country, his guns...... i wouldn't do that if she had three pussies

3 Useful holes… just saying…

You pull a girl like Charlize and she says you get magic pussy if you ditch your guns, what you do?

A) Nah BREH, gotta stay true to yoself KING

or

B) Put on that cuck flair proudly and say yes ma'am

View attachment 856069

Pointy knees. But wood!

I’ve lied for less.

He and his wife don’t want people to own guns. Walk the walk chump. He left the royal family and took every shot he could on the way out.

If he wants armed security pay for it from your own pocket.
1) I don't like the guy.
2) He's an idiot.
3) It wouldn't be us paying for it, it would be either the British Royal Family or UK taxpayers.
4) As much of a dink as we all may think he is, we should also be honest. He very likely is at significantly elevated risk of kidnapping or assassination, due to the fact that he is a member of the royal family and in the line of succession. If either happened it would be a terrible thing for the UK.

Oh I bet they (meaning she) still has a little talent left. Unfortunately I believe the industry moved to Nevada….
She wouldn't have to move to Nevada. She could do OnlyFans right from her home in CA and I'm sure there is still a big demand for "boat girls". Given her celebrity, she could earn a ton more money as a boat girl today that she did before she became infamous.

1) I don't like the guy.
2) He's an idiot.
3) It wouldn't be us paying for it, it would be either the British Royal Family or UK taxpayers.
4) As much of a dink as we all may think he is, we should also be honest. He very likely is at significantly elevated risk of kidnapping or assassination, due to the fact that he is a member of the royal family and in the line of succession. If either happened it would be a terrible thing for the UK.
Agree on all points.

If I was the Royal family I would tell him to go F himself. He gave up his life of privilege. Let him and his gold digging wife pay for it

Go home and stop trying to be a player here. We do not want you or your annoying wife.

Meh. People can live wherever they want, provided they don't demand special treatment.

I'll say this for Harry: he seems to understand he better pay his own way in this country. I've not heard of him making demands from the California authorities. I think his beef is with the Brits, and whether their government should pay for his security needs.

So far, he's just another expat. He's got all the same rights other expats have. Plus, his wife and kids are US citizens; they already have "gone home."

Meh. People can live wherever they want, provided they don't demand special treatment.

I'll say this for Harry: he seems to understand he better pay his own way in this country. I've not heard of him making demands from the California authorities. I think his beef is with the Brits, and whether their government should pay for his security needs.

So far, he's just another expat. He's got all the same rights other expats have. Plus, his wife and kids are US citizens; they already have "gone home."
Sure but you can't play both sides.

You don't get to make a very public exit from the Royal family (while trashing them) and then leave the country and then turn around and complain when you no longer receive the benefits of being a member of the royal family.
That must be some amazing pussy..

Definition of whipped.

Nope. Have to disagree 1000%

He’s not ever going to be anyone unless his brother dies.

He’s trying to be relevant. And in a country that could give a shit less

Do you think if I was Hunter Biden I could be so cool in England?

Sure but you can't play both sides.

You don't get to make a very public exit from the Royal family (while trashing them) and then leave the country and then turn around and complain when you no longer receive the benefits of being a member of the royal family.

I couldn't agree more.

He's in a bit of a bind here. I reckon he probably needs to find a way to make about $10M a year in order to keep himself up to the level he expects, and... well.

I can't think of anything he's qualified to do that'll net that kind of money. He's a guy whose skills include flying attack helicopters, doing other military skills that aren't really transferable to civilian life, fundraising (and he's probably not as good at that as others in his family), and running things like the Invictus Games. None of those are likely to net multiple millions a year.

The speaking circuit doesn't seem interested in him. He's already written his bestseller. He's tried to start a media company, which has failed. The old standbys, which most royals can rely on, involve peddling influence... but this guy's got no more influence to peddle. Honestly, Markle probably has more earning potential than Harry does at this point, and she ain't got much.

I assume he's having an extended "Oh shit" moment.

He’s not ever going to be anyone unless his brother dies.

Even then. He's got two nephews and a niece who'd also have to die.

The Brits are through with him unless William decides to welcome him back in from the cold. Ball's in William's court, and that's where it'll stay. But meanwhile, Harry's got the right to live wherever he can afford to.

If worse comes to worst, I'm sure the family won't let him starve. They'd bring him back and stow him someplace where it would be VERY clear to everyone that he'd screwed the pooch.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnyBJJI2eqs

Seriously, why should I give a flying f**k about any of that?

1) I don't like the guy.
2) He's an idiot.
Not that you're far off but he gave that up right? So isn't he not eligible to be king?

Not that you're far off but he gave that up right? So isn't he not eligible to be king?

He's currently still 5th in line for the throne.

Isn't one of the benefits of less incest among royals that they can choose whom to marry? Wouldn't he discuss this pre-marriage? And for a member of the British royal family, £50,000 is a pretty pissant collection. A new Holland and Holland costs like $50,000 to $250,000, up to whatever the buyer wants. £50,000 would barely buy one H&H or a lower end Rigby. And that's not even including a royal provenance, that's just if one of us were to walk into one of H&H's showrooms and purchase a new gun.

Are we going to see a new member called "Harry W." asking for marriage advice soon and how to hide his guns from his wife?
Probably just a couple of guns that are his, the really nice guns are probably part of the Royal Arms collection or some shit like that.

I dobt see the need to kill a water buffalo ? But he probably does not hunt for his own enjoyment or meals. Did it because thats what Royals do.

£50,000 is a pretty pissant collection. A new Holland and Holland costs like $50,000 to $250,000, up to whatever the buyer wants. £50,000 would barely buy one H&H or a lower end Rigby.
The newspaper accounts claim that the guns involved were a brace of Purdey's. Given that Purdey is offering a pair of used shotguns for £65.000 today, I suppose £50,000 is barely possible, but with the provenance such guns would easily bring double that.

Probably just a couple of guns that are his, the really nice guns are probably part of the Royal Arms collection or some shit like that.

I dobt see the need to kill a water buffalo ? But he probably does not hunt for his own enjoyment or meals. Did it because thats what Royals do.
So if I’m a kidnapper what I’m getting out of these stories is that wherever he lives in California is a home with no security detail or any means for the homeowners to protect themselves. Brilliant.

So if I’m a kidnapper what I’m getting out of these stories is that wherever he lives in California is a home with no security detail or any means for the homeowners to protect themselves. Brilliant.
lol. No. He pays for his own security detail, and it’s reportedly pretty good security.

Back
Top Bottom