Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

You can move to England if you want. Let us know how much better things are over there.
Just because I liked the Queen better than I like commie Joe, and the Ho doesn't mean I want to live there.

Prince Harry is appealing a major defeat in a high-stakes lawsuit over the British government's decision to strip him of his police security.
A judge ruled Wednesday that Home Office committee RAVEC had the legal right to rule Harry would lose his Metropolitan Police bodyguards when he quit the palace in 2020....

1. In her priem, I'd let her keep my balls in her purse for a few swings at her. LOL

2. Looks like he shouldn't have sold that gun collection.

3. That whole Orca interview is still a comedic laughfest. How did any of them keep a straight face?????

I thought he was cool back when he was partying like a rock star. Boy was I ever wrong!
He sought out being a forward observer and apache pilot. And then insisted on deploying with his units in secrecy so he could actually participate with his units. If he wanted, he could have gotten very cushy and safe roles in the military. How far he's fallen.

1. In her priem, I'd let her keep my balls in her purse for a few swings at her. LOL

2. Looks like he shouldn't have sold that gun collection.

3. That whole Orca interview is still a comedic laughfest. How did any of them keep a straight face?????

That is the best name for her I've ever heard. Thank you for the laugh.

1709147156151.png

POWER OF THE....

Some of the UK chicks he dated were way hot, but they figured out he was flawed and steered clear. This skank saw her opportunity, probably has some weird kink he liked and she latched on like a leech.

Some of the UK chicks he dated were way hot, but they figured out he was flawed and steered clear. This skank saw her opportunity, probably has some weird kink he liked and she latched on like a leech.

That’s the story they probably like to tell. It sounded like he was sewing his oats and moving on. He went to war and grew up and probably figured it was time to settle down. Some of those chicks were pretty hot, and a few probably even had the bloodlines to be accepted into the family with no hassles. It just seems odd that he went from what seemed to be a confident playboy, to settling down with a very controlling woman who alienated him from his family.

To each his own, he’s nothing to any of us except when he opens his vagene to complain about the 1st Amendment being “crazy,” or whatever his wife tells him to believe on 2A. He’ll be doing snickers commercials and Draft Kings ads soon once he finds out how much a 24/7 competent security team will cost him.

She’s not the first chick who wanted to be a princess. She’s simply a gold digger. She was a B-list actress who achieved modest success and always wanted to be rich.

She’s not the first chick who wanted to be a princess. She’s simply a gold digger. She was a B-list actress who achieved modest success and always wanted to be rich.

And apparently a yacht girl prior to becoming a B-list actress. In fact, likely the reason she got her shot on Suits.

Queen Elizabeth ( when a princess) was both a mechanic and a shooter. She must be disappointed in her grandson.

View attachment 855758
speaking episode 14 GIF

Queen Elizabeth ( when a princess) was both a mechanic and a shooter. She must be disappointed in her grandson.

View attachment 855758
The Brits were very hardy people not too long ago. From the look of that photo Lizzy probably was ready to go out to some event when she told her friend in the fur coat, “I just got a new rifle, want to be my spotter for a few shots before we go out?” And the fur coat bird was like, “Bloody ‘ell, F*ck yes I do!”

She reminds me of every chick on ARAKO TV on Youtube. Harry is the "donut." ROFL!!

Didn't something similar happen to Sean Penn? Thinking with the little brain instead of the big brain never seems to end well.

What was he prince of?

1. Is it just me or does 50K pounds sound like not a lot for a prince. I know people here have more than that.

2. Why does he even think he should have armed guards? He left willingly and said he didn't want to be part of that life. He wanted to live a normal life and normal people don't have armed security details

1. Is it just me or does 50K pounds sound like not a lot for a prince. I know people here have more than that.

2. Why does he even think he should have armed guards? He left willingly and said he didn't want to be part of that life. He wanted to live a normal life and normal people don't have armed security details
Someone who has never had to pay for anything in his life will fight over every penny. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if his his wife telling him that the government has to pay for that, not them, and not to take “no” for an answer.

I can see why the government doesn’t want to payment but The king should just pay it if Harry is strapped for cash, which I don’t know how that could be possible. Harry and his family will never be considered “normal people” and will always be targets for kidnappers or people with bad intentions, and I think that he or his kids are still technically in some place in the line to be king if something happened to a bunch of them. It would be disastrous if he or his family got targeted and the King should realize it and pay for the security, or let them setup an onlyfans with videos of her kicking him in the nutz.

He is a celebrity and with celebrity comes loonies. I think he likely does need armed security.

Harry and his family will never be considered “normal people” and will always be targets for kidnappers or people with bad intentions, and I think that he or his kids are still technically in some place in the line to be king if something happened to a bunch of them. It would be disastrous if he or his family got targeted and the King should realize it and pay for the security, or let them setup an onlyfans with videos of her kicking him in the nutz.
Yes, he and his kids are in the line of succession, after Prince William and his children.

Back
Top Bottom