Prince Harry gives up £50K rifle collection and hunting 'to please Meghan Markle'

I feel sorry for them, when Donald Trump is elected president and all the left says they're moving to England where are they going to go.
The left repeatedly promise to emigrate, but they never actually leave. Given all the issues the UK is having right now (severe economic problems greatly exacerbating poverty), I don’t think many will be moving to the UK. Real estate costs have turned Canada into a poopshow as well.

Definitely! Though I'd ride that Crazy Train for a while and enjoy the ride!
I just did a Google search. Apparently her father was abusive and her mother killed her father in self defense. That will mess up a kid, even before the craziness of Hollyweird.

She sure is attractive.

I just did a Google search. Apparently her father was abusive and her mother killed her father in self defense. That will mess up a kid, even before the craziness of Hollyweird.

She sure is attractive.
She passed that abuse onto her adopted African kids, too. She adopted a little boy and a little girl from Africa. She said in interviews she knew the boy was a little girl when he was 3, so, on with the puberty blockers and off with his genitals!

That boy needs to get rid of that silly bitch,and get a chia- pet for his head.

He is a celebrity and with celebrity comes loonies. I think he likely does need armed security.

Well then he can pay for his security detail himself then. Didn't they make a shit ton of money with the book deal and other appearances and shows.

Well then he can pay for his security detail himself then. Didn't they make a shit ton of money with the book deal and other appearances and shows.
They didn’t make enough to support their lifestyle and 24x7 security will drain them fast. They are also finding that the only thing they have to sell are dirty secrets about the royal family. They seem to have tapped out that particular well.

They made enough money that they could make it last if they lived carefully, but that’s not how they roll…

They didn’t make enough to support their lifestyle and 24x7 security will drain them fast. They are also finding that the only thing they have to sell are dirty secrets about the royal family. They seem to have tapped out that particular well.

They made enough money that they could make it last if they lived carefully, but that’s not how they roll…

Conservative estimates indicate they are worth around $60 Million US Dollars combined. Plus they own a $15M mansion in Montecito. I think they are good unless they piss it all away. They could be that dumb. You never know.

Conservative estimates indicate they are worth around $60 Million US Dollars combined. Plus they own a $15M mansion in Montecito. I think they are good unless they piss it all away. They could be that dumb. You never know.

Full-time security for that mansion, plus private schooling for their kids, plus upkeep on that mansion, plus cars, plus international travel (and lots of it, first class or private), plus full-time security for each of the members of the family when they're not at home, especially as the kids get older... Staff, secretaries, PR professionals, an agent. It all costs money, and that's coming out of his pocket now.

He's a royal. They live a certain lifestyle, and that lifestyle demands income (plenty of it). He's now on the hook for finding that income, in perpetuity, and I think it's begun to dawn on him that his earning potential over the next forty or fifty years probably won't allow him to keep up that lifestyle. And yes, $60m is a lot, but inflation is eating away at it even if he stops spending.

I think he's petrified now, and that he's slowly coming to the realization that the book he wrote burned more bridges than he thought it would. I also think he's beginning to realize that the problem is unlikely to get better: it's not like he pissed off the Queen or something and then she died, giving him hope that the next ruler will be inclined to throw him a bone. Harry's problem is that the guy he's pissed off the most is the next ruler, and that he's unlikely to outlast him.

Harry's made a hell of a bed. Now he's got to figure out how to sleep in it.

If they weren't, we wouldn't be hearing about them all the time. Plenty of people can take $75M and become ghosts. Staying in the lips of the "beautiful people" is a choice.

i think it's kind of funny (and sad) that our media and a lot of our citizens are obsessed with a family who's ancestors were told to pound sand ~250 years ago.
(guess i'm guilty for clicking on this thread but i wanted to see what $50k lbs of rifles looked like....)
One Hundred Sgn GIF by SomeGoodNews

$60M is a heck of a lot of money, but a safe withdrawal rate would be roughly $3M per year. That would be a ton of money for normal folks, but it won’t support their lifestyle.

The British tabloids claim that 2-3M pounds is their estimated cost for security in the US alone. That might be as much as 3.7M dollars.

Per year. Just for domestic security.

If anything, that'll increase as time goes on, as will all his other expenses. He's screwed. Sure, the book made a lot of money... but people ain't buying two of them, and it's not like he left anything for a sequel. That's not a trick he can pull a second time.

The British tabloids claim that 2-3M pounds is their estimated cost for security in the US alone. That might be as much as 3.7M dollars.

Per year. Just for domestic security.

If anything, that'll increase as time goes on, as will all his other expenses. He's screwed. Sure, the book made a lot of money... but people ain't buying two of them, and it's not like he left anything for a sequel. That's not a trick he can pull a second time.
Not a big surprise. Suppose you want a single security dude 24x7. You would need to hire at least 4. Assume $150k per year salary plus benefits. That’s $600k just for one. In reality they would need at least one just for home security then at least two more for covering both parents. It will add up quickly.

He was a moron for burning his family bridges.

He's always been impetuous. That's Harry's defining characteristic. That book, his decision to move to America, his renunciation of his family obligations... those are all just more examples of that. Now he's finding out that's a problem.

Sean wasn't the prince of anything but he gave up all his guns for a woman and ended up with neither.

I didn’t remember that.

Isn’t Charlize Theron majorly messed up?

1. Think about getting one of the HOTTEST babes in Hollywood in her prime . Damn. Freaking Sean Penn the annoying douche. Wow.

2. I keep re-reading this and thinking, her SA brain is addled. . . .

The 44-year-old South African actress’s anti-gun beliefs were formed as a teenager, when her abusive father drunkenly shot at her and her mother. Theron’s mother fired back in self-defense and killed him.

Sooooo, your dad tried to kill you, mom shot him with a gun and now. . . . . . gunsrbad'umkay? Seems like you should be a poster child for self defense. Too much hairspray in the last 20 years????

I’ve always been of the belief that royalty should be abolished wherever possible. They’re an inbred, ill tempered, menagerie of perverts and lunatics who can’t even dress themselves. Someone once called them the world’s highest paid welfare recipients. I detest them all and see Markle as a manipulative, narcissistic sociopath.

Not a big surprise. Suppose you want a single security dude 24x7. You would need to hire at least 4. Assume $150k per year salary plus benefits. That’s $600k just for one. In reality they would need at least one just for home security then at least two more for covering both parents. It will add up quickly.

Time to send the wife back to work in Hollywood. I'd bet she'd land a part or two just for the Royal connection alone.

1. Think about getting one of the HOTTEST babes in Hollywood in her prime . Damn. Freaking Sean Penn the annoying douche. Wow.

Sooooo, your dad tried to kill you, mom shot him with a gun and now. . . . . . gunsrbad'umkay? Seems like you should be a poster child for self defense. Too much hairspray in the last 20 years????
You pull a girl like Charlize and she says you get magic pussy if you ditch your guns, what you do?

A) Nah BREH, gotta stay true to yoself KING

or

B) Put on that cuck flair proudly and say yes ma'am

c.jpg s.jpg

Time to send the wife back to work in Hollywood. I'd bet she'd land a part or two just for the Royal connection alone.
They’ve tried various “collaborations” — aka “give us a ton of money and, uh, we won’t do anything in return…”

Apparently, folks in Hollyweird have started to realize they are a pair of no-talent grifters.

Last edited:

Madonna in her prime too... i mean... it's Madonna, but, he's sean penn.... WTF?
and Charlize Theron...
Jewel
Scar Jo
Petra Nemkova
Vincent D'Onofrio's daughter Leila

doofy ass looking dude must be SWINGING

Someone who has never had to pay for anything in his life will fight over every penny. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if his his wife telling him that the government has to pay for that, not them, and not to take “no” for an answer.

I can see why the government doesn’t want to payment but The king should just pay it if Harry is strapped for cash, which I don’t know how that could be possible. Harry and his family will never be considered “normal people” and will always be targets for kidnappers or people with bad intentions, and I think that he or his kids are still technically in some place in the line to be king if something happened to a bunch of them. It would be disastrous if he or his family got targeted and the King should realize it and pay for the security, or let them setup an onlyfans with videos of her kicking him in the nutz.
Why in the world should anyone pay for it. He’s disowned and publicly humiliated his family now he wants them to handle his security.

He wanted the life of a private citizen and he wants citizens in this country disarmed. So screw him. He’s getting what he wants.

Back
Top Bottom