POLL: "Do you approve of the job President Trump has done so far?"

404 Not found on the link.

Alternatively, the results from an Emerson College poll (of all places) shows some interesting results wrt public trust in Trump Admin vs MSM.

Emerson College Poll:
Voters Split on Trump
48% to 47%, Think Trump Admin is More Truthful
than News Media.
Majority
Oppose DeVos for Education Secretary, But Support Other
Nominees
http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_5544c4dcbb4340ea9d8d41b07f5a04a2.pdf

Honestly, I don't necessarily agree with everything he's said and done, but, he's doing shit, he's making the liberals all bent, and if they're unhappy, he must be doing something right!

Not 100% but like Noxin stated , he is doing shit that is pissing off the libtards, and that's always a PLUS as far as I'm concerned. He's actually doing what he said he would do which is awesome to see.
I'd like to see more legislation less EO though.

Last edited:
I don't know if he'll get much credit for it, but like the actions or not- he's acting quickly on his campaign promises. It's almost shocking to see an elected official jump in like this. I like it.

Other than being a total national embarrassment with the social media and constantly picking fights with the media I'm liking what he's doing. Enough with this retarded personal vendetta against CNN though, grow the **** up. He's making a total mockery out of the office with this petty stupidity. And choosing a total whackjob for education secretary isn't a good look.

Yes the media sucks. But you're the ****ing POTUS, don't stoop to their level. And enough of the whining about your silver spoon fed nitwit daughter being "treated unfairly". She's a big girl who will bounce back right on her enormous trust fund no matter what happens to "her" businesses.

I don't know if he'll get much credit for it, but like the actions or not- he's acting quickly on his campaign promises. It's almost shocking to see an elected official jump in like this. I like it.

He's a successful business man...not a political do nothing hack. You don't get to be a success like him procrastinating over shit. Delegate jobs and dive in. If the people you delegate jobs don't do the shit you asked, move them out and get someone else that can.

He's a successful business man...not a political do nothing hack. You don't get to be a success like him procrastinating over shit. Delegate jobs and dive in. If the people you delegate jobs don't do the shit you asked, move them out and get someone else that can.

This.

Not being a member of the good ol boys club is pissing them off. I'm not 100% agreeable with everything he's doing. He should slow down the attacks on the media but DO NOT STOP. He clearly should have stayed out of his daughters fiasco.

The media, the fake news outlets, and the social network bullies are provoking him and he's falling tooth and nail for it....and they're loving it. He's actually helping them show the world how childish he can be. He does need to grow up and show some of the business savvy that made him successful business man before he totally melts down to a less than one term president.

Honestly, I don't necessarily agree with everything he's said and done, but, he's doing shit, he's making the liberals all bent, and if they're unhappy, he must be doing something right!

This.

On the other hand can you imagine where we would be with Hillary at this point?

Last edited:
The media, the fake news outlets, and the social network bullies are provoking him and he's falling tooth and nail for it....and they're loving it. He's actually helping them show the world how childish he can be. He does need to grow up and show some of the business savvy that made him successful business man before he totally melts down to a less than one term president.

There has to be somebody close to him that's telling him to just stop with biting the bait on social media.

This actually shows approval of Trump, even though he is down by 7%. You have to remember this poll is in an area that is a dem stronghold.

Honestly, I don't personally care for Trump. I feel that he is a blowhard and acts like white trash. Having said that, he's kicking ass. He made a bunch of campaign promises and he is going to shove them through come hell or highwater. He is a very polarizing person, much like Obama was/is. The difference is that I don't feel that Trump is actively driving our country toward a civil war. My response to everything he has done so far is "he is doing things differently, which hasn't been done in 50+ years. Let's ride it out." I fully expect that the United States will be much more respected on the world stage than it was during King O's reign.....the rest of the world might not like us too much, but they will respect us. I also expect that the economy is going to be booming again within the first two years of his presidency. People might hate him, but bringing jobs back to America and increasing everyone's standard of living is going to do a lot to make them get over that.

Back
Top Bottom