• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

police shoot to stop fight

sounds like the shot the dogs while they were fighting in the bed of a pickup truck?

is that how they practice it going down?

Wait. So two dogs were fighting, and to break it up, presumably so the dogs don't severely injure each other, they kill them both?

What am I missing here?

FYI: to seperate fighting dogs up u need two people and have to pull them away from each other by their hind legs (like you are holding a wheel barrow). These trigger happy cops need to learn this technique!

Last edited:
Wow "police chief is investigating to determine if proper procedure was followed". And I thought my town had strict leash laws

Wait. So two dogs were fighting, and to break it up, presumably so the dogs don't severely injure each other, they kill them both?

What am I missing here?
Nothing, pretty accurate recap there. Didn't want anyone to be traumatized by watching a dog kill another dog obviously. It was only a matter of time before the pitbull got into the school and started eating children

So ****ing disgusting. They ought to lose their jobs , face charges, and get raped in prison. How anyone can see this as any different should seek help. Wow. What a horrible event. Shotgun really? Die in a fire you pig ****er.

Sent from my POS iPhone

Think about what would happen if that was a just a lowly citizen breaking up a dog fight that way. How many charges would you get slammed with?

And where the **** is PETA?

I'm pretty sure I'd be in jail if it had been my dog in the back of the truck minding it's own business and getting capped for defending itself.
At the very least, there'd be a cop with a broken jaw.

Back
Top Bottom