Police Sharpshooter Accidentally Opens Fire At President Hollande Speech, Two Injured

yeah the french as a whole get a bad rap for cowardness, but some here should read up on the french resistance movement/fighters in ww2.
Oddly, people seem to forget their role in our war for independence as well. Those weren't Spanish frigates off of Yorktown.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

According to Soud Ouest, the weapon’s safety mechanism was not on when a security services agent, located on a nearby rooftop, accidentally fired.
Sounds like Officer Duncan's episode in Framingham.

[According to an initial enquiry, the soldier had left the safety catch off his service revolver and the gun went off my mistake.The officer was lightly injured, and so was a cocktail waiter who was standing close by inside the marquee where Mr Hollande was making the speech[QUOTE]

He left the what off his what and it did what???
safety catch thingy on a revolver? What the french is up with that?

I'd love to show you French protocol for dealing with dumbasses such as yourself. But then, EddieCoyle is going to throw another warning or ban at me, and tell me that I'm insulting or threatening. I'll leave it at this. Jackwagon.
Here troll troll nice troll troll good troll troll.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Maura already sent a telegram demanding what the manufacturer and model of the rifle was so she can ban it and file a lawsuit.

Okay, so President of a country, on stage, at a podium, a shot rings out, WHERE THE F#CK IS HIS SECURITY!?

Probably the lack of response is representative of what they actually think of him. [rofl] Some of those guys may have been like "Dammit, Pierre just had an ND, it wasn't actually an attempt! "

-Mike

Probably the lack of response is representative of what they actually think of him. [rofl] Some of those guys may have been like "Dammit, Pierre just had an ND, it wasn't actually an attempt! "

-Mike
They were waiting for the second shot so they could triangulate the shooters location and congratulate him for taking Hollande out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a few folks need to visit Lafayette's grave in Picpus Cemetary, especially on July 4.

How about showing the man a little respect and using his full name: Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. [smile]

He's an impressive dude, who did more for America and liberty in general than most anybody ever could or would.

I didn't realize that he's buried in France under soil from Bunker Hill.

Again in Massachusetts in June 1825, he laid the cornerstone of the Bunker Hill Monument after hearing an oration by Daniel Webster. From Bunker Hill, Lafayette took home soil that would, at his death, be sprinkled on his grave.[175]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier,_Marquis_de_Lafayette

Last edited:
How about showing the man a little respect and using his full name: Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette. [smile]

He's an impressive dude, who did more for America and liberty in general than most anybody ever could or would.

I didn't realize that he's buried in France under soil from Bunker Hill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_du_Motier,_Marquis_de_Lafayette

If you click on the link below the photo, you will see that I did just that in the article I wrote.

Back
Top Bottom