Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

In this thread, fl4848 meets Reptile, this is like dividing by zero.
9f5b5b9b31cc5d3e79e11e809da810c4.jpg

It almost has nothing to do with he won't be charged, but the fact that they will not release his name..
A single cop kills some random black piece of sh#t that just killed another person and the cop's name is released immediately along with his home address.
That's the Dems for you. YUP we killed one of YOURS but we will hide it all like it never happened. Stop asking about it.

RC

It almost has nothing to do with he won't be charged, but the fact that they will not release his name..
A single cop kills some random black piece of sh#t that just killed another person and the cop's name is released immediately along with his home address.
That's the Dems for you. YUP we killed one of YOURS but we will hide it all like it never happened. Stop asking about it.

RC
Why a black piece of sh!t?

Why a black piece of sh!t?
Because upstanding normal people usually don't get shot for doing stupid things by the cops.
Don't try to turn this in to a racist thing. If you're a piece of sh!t, it doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, yellow.

BUT on the same note some white guy doing the exact same thing.....Doesn't even make a blip on CNN's radar.

RC

Because upstanding normal people usually don't get shot for doing stupid things by the cops.
Don't try to turn this in to a racist thing. If you're a piece of sh!t, it doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, yellow.

BUT on the same note some white guy doing the exact same thing.....Doesn't even make a blip on CNN's radar.

RC

Dude.

There's a WHOLE THREAD about cops messing with citizens, up to and including shooting them, without those citizens doing anything stupid at all.

Read up. Get informed. Don't pretend the cops are always right. And I'm ignoring your racism; you're welcome.

RC
LOL you brought race into this. Upstanding normal people don't try to sneak into the US Capitol through a window while being told not to enter. If that were somone's home, she'd be shot as well.

At this point the family needs to lawyer up and get a real investigation started and the truth will start to filter out. If this woman was a woman of color the country would be outraged that she was shot while unarmed. What ever happened to the rule that you don't shoot someone unless there is an imminent threat of loss of life. Sad:confused:

That rule is for you, not them.

LOL you brought race into this. Upstanding normal people don't try to sneak into the US Capitol through a window while being told not to enter. If that were somone's home, she'd be shot as well.

This is basically why our government sucks and shitty people get elected. Because people evaluate things based off a lame flash in the pan reaction to every event that happens. All nuance and context is thrown out the window, so shooting an unarmed broad in the neck for trying to climb through a window inside a public building filled with cops suddenly becomes rational, because, clown world.

I don't think he intended to bring race into it from the perp perspective, only from the media and dem reaction- random white guy/gal gets killed unjustifiably? Yawn, nothing to gain from sensationalizing it.

every person at the capital that day whether they entered the building or not could have been killed by the authorities there and nothing would happen.

They would probably just bring in front end loaders to remove the bodies and dump them in Jersey.

These were Trump supporters and the democrats would prefer if they were all shot to death. And those doing the shooting would all be heroes in the world of the democrat.

I almost wish I went. But if it saves one life right?

I’m sorry but that was the lamest insurrection ever. Fake news/false flag

There was a posting over at looserounds.com which "identified" the shooter. I was about to link to it here but stopped because I had no way to verify that this was in any way accurate. It was from a video of someone from the Capitol Police that was posted on YouTube.

There was a posting over at looserounds.com which "identified" the shooter. I was about to link to it here but stopped because I had no way to verify that this was in any way accurate. It was from a video of someone from the Capitol Police that was posted on YouTube.
I'm pretty sure it's Byrd, even though we have some naysayers because of skin tone under different lighting. Eventually, it will come out, but it is pretty disgusting it hasn't already.

I'm pretty sure it's Byrd, even though we have some naysayers because of skin tone under different lighting. Eventually, it will come out, but it is pretty disgusting it hasn't already.

Yeah, after I posted that above I saw his name over at the other thread on this. And that (IIRC) dated back to April.

So shooting an unarmed woman to death is ok with you?
Is it really that simple??? So, according to your logic anytime the police shoot any unarmed person the police are wrong. Is that what you are saying??? Please expand if not.

I can live with that logic though and non-lethal force by police.

Back
Top Bottom